too broke to jack off, too busy to shit....

heffthechef

yep, jah's back. been a while. ive been through some shit. im finishing my chefs course on thursday though and leaving oz soon after. about fuckin time too. ive recently decided to be a citizen of canadia because i get treated like shit straight off when i say im american (like aussies arent over in iraq too with a fuckwit prime minister. damn hypocrites!). i think all australians should be considered criminals and sent to a desert island way out in the middle of the indian or pacific ocean! anyway, where are all the familiar faces?? holla....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, in a way, it can be seen as a dessert island since its always put, or mentioned last in the scheme of things, especially when it comes to international events. Very low awareness and recognition, except for when it comes to sports.

This war coverage is testament enough. Today I came upon an article that mentioned the "coallition of the willing" and it included, among others, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, but no mention of Oz anywhere.

I wonder how many Americans know the name of the Aussie prime minister?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

none taken.

jah!

I heard that the Michelin Guide is already preparing to give you the first star!

what the fuck is the michelin guide?

phillistine, "dessert" means a sweet, such as cake or ice cream. "desert" means dry, desolate region that sucks to live in (or something along those lines). but yeah, the war gets plenty of coverage over here and the aussies seem to think theyre playing a pretty big part. considering they have special forces over there (the sas) that are in action and turkey, spain, and bulgaria are just political supporters id say australia would be more recognised. dont know about in other countries though. i suppose turkey is allowing troops to deploy from there but i havent heard anything about spain or bulgaria. john howard is more of a retard than bush though and i can see why australia wouldnt want public recognition for him. dude talks like ozzie ozbourn with less cussing but gives more of an impression that hes had several strokes in his life.....

dude, ive only been cheffin 11 months and im too broke to buy magazines. the ones i see are mostly australian ones (delicious and good living are probably the only ones i could name). i dont know the names of many famous chefs either. neil perry and jamie oliver about sums up my knowledge of really known chefs. give me a couple years though.....ill check that mag though. thanks.

Archived