tony hawk underground

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

its so damn good

playin on the diff levels, ,then create a trick, build your own park....

i mean, if i have like 10 hours to kill i will just freeskate.

i really cant seem to get sick of it. you def should own this tesser.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, i'm a muthufuckin junkie...

god knows how much struggle i've been through to stop playing games..i swear to god i can spend whole weeks, dirty, unshaved, broke and hungry just playing...its sick.

For that reason, i have still resisted in buying a PS2 so i can be kept on check when random friends kick me out of their crib cause its time they go to sleep...

I damn you cause just right now i got 300$ from a job i did and without any vital needs around i'm just trying to find the best unesecary item to spend em....fuckin dusty.

yeah, havent played it yet but it looks insane!

but gta3 and vice sity... the endless hours i spent on that game, you never get sick being in a virtual world where you can live out all your criminal based fantasies.

tesseract, just go ahead and get the ps2, trust me..you'll thank me later.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, i'd thank the whole world i know...but seriously, my life would be over...my resistance has lasted years just for that

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

people who dont play games cant understand why i get proud of myself for making it to work, if i do, the day after i get a game.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

good game, i've beaten it like 12 times since Christmas.:king:

yer...i completed it on normal mode on christmas day..i was dissapointed..sick mode it easy as fuck aswell....

How much are the PS2's in your neck of the woods Tesser? A girl at work is selling hers. I'm not sure, but I think its got 2 controllers, the console, 1 memory card and 1 game for $200.

I always rent first and then buy later. I saved $50 by doing that with Max Payne 2. Solved in 5 days of inconsistent playing.

I rented the game do I didnt have the time to get that addicted.

plus I had to take it back before I could beat that punkass bitch guy back in jersey.

the helicopter shit was madness.

t.h.u.g. junky?

:raises hand:

words cannot explain how dope this game is. just when you think they can't improve on the last one, they come out with a new one to blow you away.

it took me 3 days to pull off that last challenge. finished with no cheats like whoa

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it took me 3 days to pull off that last challenge.

yer the last mission took me a while to do...anyone else got it online though??..its dope...if you have it ill give you game (im not very good, my best combo ever was 3.5 mil)...but still...

Archived