tonights goings on

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

seekster.. i cant wait to see the look of dissapointment on your face when you get there

rage.. excuses, excuses.. so i take it your skipping tonight so you can go see phil lesh sat and sun....haha you hippie

Guest beardo

last fall shmast fall... word around the campfire is phil is killlin shit this tour.

you missed one hell of a show last night dude, i always seem to catch those extra special over the top shows at the factory..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Im going to wait till you all leave,

and rack your paint,

raid your moms panty drawer, and fridge.

sounds like a night at worthlessoner's house (specially the part about the moms panty drawer raid which incidentally i've been caught doing by him on several seperate occasions.---->his mom is pretty hot http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>).

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by fr8lover:

squarepusher and plaid are coming here next wednsday...anyone wanna hop down to americas heartland and see?

really, i'm going to the dc show at the 9:30 club on the 28th. promises to be a good time.. i heard the squarepusher set of new material is pretty good. i also heard mira calix was good too. i think she is opening on all dates...

Guest fr8lover

beware. i heard reports that he was dropping out of the us leg...but im sure he should be there..

i guess dmx krew and a few others arent coming on this part of the tour either, which royaly pisses me off.

Guest Pilau Hands

146 in the am and nothing on this end either

im off to the big one soon...cant wait for that

count down four days baby

Archived