tonight sucked

secn

I dont check out 3rd rail much but tonight i have a story to tell because it was the stupidest way to ever get popped.My freind shows up at my other freinds house and she comes running out of the car saying i think a cop is folling me!Im like naw your tripping (two cop cars drive by) wtf damn.They go to the neighborhood park and are looking everywhere with their flash lights.So we all figure that its cool because we didnt have shit on us and we were just chilling in the front yard.And i didnt want to leave and look suspect.Anyway all the 3 damn cops walk over to the house.Line us up and give us a damn hard time.Then it gets to them searching cars which i did not expect.My freind had my damn blackbook, paint, markers and then her own shit.Plus letters we wrote to eachother with my and her names.The cops are pretty sure they have who they are looking for, so they put me and her in cop cars.I get to the point where i know they know its me and i knew i had to admit it so other poeple wouldnt get in trouble for my shit.Another cop shows up and he starts talking to me and asks why i do what i do and what is it.I explained it was different from gang graffiti and to a certain extent is almost like art some poeple.I told him i did it so much to get my name up.And then he said so its like what i use to see on the subway trains in brooklyn and i said exactly thats what it is.And he said well it doesent belong on walls and peoples property, trains are different.And i said well i guess, and im telling this part because it was weird to me he brought up trains and was from brooklyn when i live in texas.So i admited i was who they were looking for and the cops were happy bastards.I hate cops by the way.Then they actually let everyone go.But i have no idea why in hell they let us go.I hate when everything goes down at the wrong time.Peace!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have to go to court on july 4th

because i was nabbed in the act a month ago...

the cops seemed pretty nice after playing the as**ole role...

but i'm still a little nervous...

anyone been through this before? in canada?

thanks

dot.

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by secn

I dont check out 3rd rail much but tonight i have a story to tell because it was the stupidest way to ever get popped.My freind shows up at my other freinds house and she comes running out of the car saying i think a cop is folling me!Im like naw your tripping (two cop cars drive by) wtf damn.They go to the neighborhood park and are looking everywhere with their flash lights.So we all figure that its cool because we didnt have shit on us and we were just chilling in the front yard.And i didnt want to leave and look suspect.Anyway all the 3 damn cops walk over to the house.Line us up and give us a damn hard time.Then it gets to them searching cars which i did not expect.My freind had my damn blackbook, paint, markers and then her own shit.Plus letters we wrote to eachother with my and her names.The cops are pretty sure they have who they are looking for, so they put me and her in cop cars.I get to the point where i know they know its me and i knew i had to admit it so other poeple wouldnt get in trouble for my shit.Another cop shows up and he starts talking to me and asks why i do what i do and what is it.I explained it was different from gang graffiti and to a certain extent is almost like art some poeple.I told him i did it so much to get my name up.And then he said so its like what i use to see on the subway trains in brooklyn and i said exactly thats what it is.And he said well it doesent belong on walls and peoples property, trains are different.And i said well i guess, and im telling this part because it was weird to me he brought up trains and was from brooklyn when i live in texas.So i admited i was who they were looking for and the cops were happy bastards.I hate cops by the way.Then they actually let everyone go.But i have no idea why in hell they let us go.I hate when everything goes down at the wrong time.Peace!

omg u fucking moron... i've just finished doing graffiti and then a cop pulls up to me and asked me what im doing and shit and i dont let my self get intimidated by there huge size and there deep voice and i just say nothing and walk away.. u know u could of easily not got introuble for that.. denile is the best thing to do.. just be like um no it wasnt me.. just keep saying that but know when to stop cuz u might get a beat down ..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why the fuck do you idiots carry your black books with you bombing.....fuckin morons, my blackbook never leaves my fuckin room....who cares if you meet some big writer and shit...its so fuckin teeny boppingish.."oohh weee im gonna carry my blackbook around and hopefully i will run into Giant and he will hit it up and then i can look cool!!"

ok...you need to know your rights...ESPECIALLY if the fucking car is at your fucking house....when they say we want to search the cars....you politely say..i want to see a warrant...then they say..we dont have a warrant..and you say...well you dont search shit..until a warrant is served.you dont seem very "hip" to the game....maybe you are...but ive had too many run-ins with john fifty to just let them search my shit...

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, if there was no propable cause, there's no way they can search your car. they can threaten all they want, but if you know your rights, you can easily prevent a search from happening, Fourth amendment!!! No illegal search and seizure. Just tell them that you know your fourth amendment right. Once they see that you know what you're talking about, they'll quit harassing you because they can get in trouble for doing that shit if ther's no PROPABLE CAUSE!!!! I've used it to get out of trouble before. Just don't let them walk all over you, ever. If you "cooperate" they'll take advantage and totally fuck you over. Always know your rights and support them to the fullest extent or else the man will fuck you over big time, And there will be nothing you can do about it if you consent to the search. Just tell them that you don't want your shit searched, and they WILL continue in their efforts but stand your ground, Always stand your ground, or else it's over with.

sorry...want to bump this...

ANYONE in CANADA know anything about this...all the stories about court, and 4th are out of the states...what's the deal in canada...

wasn't caught w/ black book, etc...

but was caught w/ 13 cans and 6 markers, some pastels...

and about 4 steps from the bomb i just threw up, that they watched me do.

first offence though...

they said i'd get community service...

probably make me go cover graf

but would volunteer to cover amy smith stuff.

anything anyone can offer would be great

thanks

-dot.

depends on where in canada you are from , toronto and montreal have the harshest penalties , but they are still nothing compared to the US .

you'll probably get off with community service , or you might not even get anything .

i'd need more info to be sure .

cops are tricky nowadays, by try not to fall into their traps...

cops have caught me doing marker tags and everything, they dont care much here, but thell talk all bitchy and start to be like "ok, fine, its just going in our data bank thing so if we see it again, we know who to come to." it all depends on the mood there in...one night, i was walking along, cop pulls up to me and asks what im doing (still in his car), he i said nothing, and he left...i could have been fucked so bad had he got out of his car....

another thing theyll do is (if your with 1 or more people) is take on kid out, say that your friend confessed, then that leaves you with shit your trying to tell is he admitted to doing something or not....

just be carefull.......

Originally posted by dot.

i'm in calgary...

and my court date is one week after the G8 summit...

so i'm not sure what kind of mood the judge will be in...

Who are you? Email me........

jeff12345 are you still on here you fucking fag? Jesus christ you are a fucking bitch. If the cops came up to you wou know you would shit your pants and cry, and they would laugh at you because you got nabbed for the shitty graffiti you probably don't even do.......

i mean like your age and if you ran / were a mouthy teenager . but as long as you show up dressed as nicely as possible , be polite . say your sorry and shit . you'll get off with a slap on the wrist , assuming your under 18 . if youre older , you might get a fine and more hours , but thats all . dont sweat it .

Everyone please read more carefully i was not bombing that is why this was stupid the cops got really lucky busting me, everything just happned to go down at the wrong time.And the car was in fron of another freinds house.Peace!

Originally posted by dot.

i'm in calgary...

and my court date is one week after the G8 summit...

so i'm not sure what kind of mood the judge will be in...

judges dont have time for graffiti vandals... u will get the harshest punishment possible..

What does everyone think about writing my name, since i got popped is it actually a total bad idea to still write it.I mean the cops did say they would come to me if it popped up again.But if i just get rid of any evidence do you think it would be safe to still write it?

they can't do anything to you unless they witness you...there could be a whole group of people writing the same name... court requires documented proof (eye witness, pictures, video)...them speculating that it's all you, is just specualtion, which isn't taken very seriously in court.

on the other hand, it's just a name...and what's more important to you, a name, or painting? a new name, style, etc. wouldn't hurt...keep it pure.

-dot.

Jesus christ...I'm late to this one. Dude, you got played 4 ways. Learn your rights. If your story is complete and correct:

-cops had no business searching cars without a warrant OR your permission. Never give them permission, no matter what BS they threaten you with. Cops rely on people not knowing their rights AND being intimidated into giving them permission to search.

-admit NOTHING, no matter what BS they threaten you with. IF they don't catch you in the act AND you don't confess, they have no case.

DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY COPS. YOU CAN TELL THEM "NO". Yes, they can go ahead and give you shit, and search things illegally right then - but since you didn't give them permission, and they don't have a warrant, you will win in court even though you feel like you're losing (and pissing them off by your refusal) during the incident.

This is still a free country (I think). Know and exercise your rights. Don't cave under pressure.

Archived