Tonight, on When Short Girls Try To Climb Shit IV.....................

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how the hell did you hurt your arm climbing something?

i was gonna sugest to get some platform shoes but then i read it was your arm.... LOL, looks painful.

and i have a few "alternate lifestyle" teases i will leave out of this thread out of respect to your pain....

okay so i lied.... here's one.... since laughter is the best medicine

why didn't you use a strapon dildo as a grappling hook? no pain, no strain

--------------------

bruise poking

that's a nice one bodice!

One time I had my shirt and bra ripped down the middle hopping a fence. I also suffered a 3/4 inch puncture wound on my wrist the same night.

a little while ago me and my cousin were hopping a fence. i hopped over it fine the first time but my cousin started running so i thought she saw somebody so i ran too and shes small so she squeezed through this bar thing and as i was hopping back over .. i get stuck. one of my favorite jeans is caught. then some guys start coming are way and i kinda panic so i just rip it off and i have a huge hole in my jeans right under my ass. i walked home that cold and weary night with a draft in my pants. the end. im tall and still did not do so well with the fence and the hopping that day..some reason im listening to sade-by your side.

Archived