Tonight on Opera: Fetishes and the Women who love them

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not a woman, so I don't totally apply, but I have a very strong fetish for girls who look insane.

If you want an example of what I'm talking about, see that movie "Don't Say A Word". In that movie, I decided that Brittney Murphy is a goddess.

-Israel

Guest blood as ink

i remember watching some shitty talk show a few years ago while cutting school..it was oprah or donahueor something crappy like that...anyways it was titled "gay nazis and the women who love them"

Originally posted by blood as ink

i remember watching some shitty talk show a few years ago while cutting school..it was oprah or donahueor something crappy like that...anyways it was titled "gay nazis and the women who love them"

it was donahue...i remember that shit. wait, mightv been geraldo. i remember that shit briefly though.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

no thanx little boy . i have regular sexual habits.

- Sorry for spelling error on the title.. i dont watch t.v...or keep any watch on media figure's,how ever id like to thank kaes who apparently knows enough about the subject to call me a stupid fuck.Rock on.

-As for Aser.. the girls must love that "im a regular guy" approach.

Maybe some day when i graduate from being a little boy to a Full blown ladys man such as yourself ill give up my immature sexual practices of dressing in pvc and jerking off in the closet up... but for now.. ill stick to my apparently "UNREGULAR"behavior.

Guest serpent of the light

i think that's the first time i've seen makros post an actually attractive female. *high fives*

• 4 years later...

Archived