Tommy Hilfiger racist fucker.

ODS-1

Does anyone remember the fuss over his racist comments on oprah, about him being mad over blacks and asians wearing his clothes? Turns out, never happened. In fact, TH was never even on oprah.

Source:Urban Legends: by Richard Roeper.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the funny thing is that you intentionally lied when making the title of this thread, just so people would look at it, which is the same approach the people who circulated the rumor in the first place did.

this one was 'debunked' the same week it came out. why are we talking about it now?

http://www.hellcouncil.com/wearedebris/guy_girl_green_linepants.jpg'>

Yeah, that never happened. And neither did that rumor about Lauryn Hill saying that she would rather starve her kids than have white people buy her albums. They came out around the same time frame.

Wonder who started those two rumors?

Eminem: "I bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve!"

I haven't rocked Hilfiger gear since like '94,'95 and '96...then I sold all my old clothes to these skaters downtown that were hyped on it---I like to shop at thrift stores though....so lately I've been collecting allota vintage Guess? and Girbaud jeans...

Originally posted by EarMuffs

for us by us

hahaha the irony! is that irony? i dont care, its just funny. it should actually say that on the clothes so the wiggas that wear it can answer the question "for who by who??" .. "well uh... black people"