tomarrow....

DETO

tomorrow....

i'm just here board at work wishing it was friday, what are everybodys plans for the weekend? tonight because our bank (where i work) won a contest, we are going bowling and to dinner, :o but this weekend i plan on doing nothing, my girl wants to go see spiderman she hasn't seen it yet, i went last weekend and i thought it was hella good. oh and go partying!:D sorry i know this is a worthless thread but hell i'm board!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

hmmm...let's see...friday night is my weekly get so shitfaced that you cant talk to the girls that hit on you night....literally...i dunno why but it seems like i get drunk and girls talk to me...saturday ill probably paint freights..like i usually do...sat. night who knows..hopefully go paint...sunday i want to paint trains again...and then that would make for a good weekend..i really dont care about chicks and shit at this point in my life...4 year relationships that end real shitty will rock a brotha knaw mean?yeah...

Archived