tom crusie VIDEO (the squirt incident)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean this in the nicest wy possible (seriously).. but what's funny about it? the squirting or the guy getting called out?

the guy was kinda pussy.. he shoulda squirted him again... and tom is too stupid to say anything besides "you're a jerk"

tom won i guess

Tom Cruise honestly belives that he's so high up in the Scientologist thing that he can stop bullets,

but a squirt gun turns him into a whiny girl? say what?

Originally posted by Vanity@Jun 20 2005, 05:55 PM

i mean this in the nicest wy possible (seriously).. but what's funny about it? the squirting or the guy getting called out?

the guy was kinda pussy.. he shoulda squirted him again... and tom is too stupid to say anything besides "you're a jerk"

tom won i guess

THE FUNNY PART IS OL BOY TOM GETTING SKEETED ON.

i want to squirt a water gun full of caustic acid at a social worker, a public school teacher, an e.r. doctor, a single mom, a fireman, and a farmer, and see if i get 1/1,000th the press that this will get, for just being water squirted on some tool from "top gun" who happens to be a cult member.

Originally posted by Vanity@Jun 20 2005, 05:55 PM

tom won i guess

Exactly. But it's a chuckle if you're lifted, no doubt.

Im going to agree with lens here.. As far as Im concerned, tom cruise just checked that guy.. Plus he was all chill about it and the dude doing the squirting was too dumbucked out to say anything cause he had his head so far up his ass..

hahah

My favorite part is that the guy looked like a retard after word and tom cruise whipes off his face and walks past a gazillion women screaming his name..

Guest -40 trooper

tom cruise done lost it..that nigga coo coo..check how he laughs when he first gets squirted..then you see how mader and mader he gets with each second by the time he says "you're a jerk" money straight looks psycho :haha: :haha: :haha: fuck tom cruise

imagine if that was acid or something, THAT would make a newsworty story...

really though, what was he supposed to do? beat the shit out of the guy? it would have been funny if he did, but he really had no options. it was like he was scolding a little kid.

If tommo punched him he would be sued for millions, and not saying anything would make him look like a bigger pussy than he already is. by dealing with it the way he did, he ruined the little bit of comedy the guy was going for. well handled, i say.

fuuuuck all this bullshit coverage these celebrities are getting though. i've had the tv on all day, and they've showed this little clip at least 5 times. twice in the past hour. i could care less about this little sham marriage tom cruise is trying to pull off or about some asshole that is trying to live out his fantasy of squirting all over his face.

it was funny though.

*edit. not even a couple minutes after i hit reply, they showed the clip again. for the 3rd time on the newscast as they were going to commercial... man oh man.