told him that already but he still wouldn't listen and he kept doing it. About 5 min

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.bumcyouth.org/images/games%20night%20pics/feb14$18.jpg'>

Jubilation Choir is made up of youth in grades 7-9. They sing at the 8:30 service at least once every two months. They also go on a tour in the summer. Last year they went to the Atlanta area. They sang at churches, retirement homes, and special needs centers. The Jubilation Choir did the musical the "Rock Nativity" as a part of that tour. You can see the Jubilation Choir sing as a part of the Christmas Concert on December 3, 2000.

Originally posted by drewWrite:

aww, now i feel bad for saying what i did. just a couple innocent little choir girls...

I don't give a fuck if they are innocent little chior girls..I will rape those bitches and tell them the only way I will stop is if they call me satan and ask for eternal damnation.

I'd get those sluts to use their braces to grade my dick like chesse..then when their mouths are blood...I'LL CRANK UP NUMBER OF THE BEAST..and start sodomizing their tight lil assholes using my blood as lube...and they'll be praying for me to stop and I'll get them to scream JESUS JESUS!

Then I'll use a red hot ice pick to ram in their cunts to cool it down before using it to write satanic things on their backs................yeah and I'd let them live so on sundays they can rember the worst night of their life and where was god while they cried out????yeah thats right HE WAS NO WHERE!

the one in the back left of the second pic i would fuck. the one on the far right looks like her family tree doesn't fork, if you know what i mean

• 2 years later...

church girls....stuck in a world of probeble forced rilligion. blind to the real world.blind to themselvs.

in light of their lives lives a beast dwelling....the father....the power of the pride....the deamon of their world.

first fucking his chosen bride untill hemorroids plage her from so manny births she is rendered useless...he goes on twards the younger, more fertile being......the daughter.

her unnowing and fear of his power allows him to take advantige of his saught after urges....to mate. by showing a stronger form of dominance, he takes her in to a mental submission....in which he moves in....physicly.

nieve, the girl accepts the stronger, and yet odd form of "dyciplin" and she takes it...take it she will.

the pain she experyences is unknown to her as of befor.....but its from father...father knows best...father braught god....god wants this...NEVER dissobey god...never.

when question leeps from her mouth, father goes into a primal rage. blood is shed. and will continue to if further questions are asked, mutch blood.

fearfull of father....fearfull of god....she hides.........untill the final question...why?

why?

why?

ill tell you why......because GOD said so. but father is not god.......

yes he is. now bend over and shut up.

READ THIS!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

church girls....stuck in a world of probeble forced rilligion. blind to the real world.blind to themselvs.

in light of their lives lives a beast dwelling....the father....the power of the pride....the deamon of their world.

first fucking his chosen bride untill hemorroids plage her from so manny births she is rendered useless...he goes on twards the younger, more fertile being......the daughter.

her unnowing and fear of his power allows him to take advantige of his saught after urges....to mate. by showing a stronger form of dominance, he takes her in to a mental submission....in which he moves in....physicly.

nieve, the girl accepts the stronger, and yet odd form of "dyciplin" and she takes it...take it she will.

the pain she experyences is unknown to her as of befor.....but its from father...father knows best...father braught god....god wants this...NEVER dissobey god...never.

when question leeps from her mouth, father goes into a primal rage. blood is shed. and will continue to if further questions are asked, mutch blood.

fearfull of father....fearfull of god....she hides.........untill the final question...why?

why?

why?

ill tell you why......because GOD said so. but father is not god.......

yes he is. now bend over and shut up.

Archived