tokyo

yoshy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no idea what a clean is....but if its a train....no....passenger trains get buffed hella quick....even though they are hella easy to paint...they dont even have fences gaurding the trains.....but they get buffed hours after they are hit....its mostly about spots off the train tracks and street bombing

Originally posted by Vanity

*knuckle crack*

guess we'll have to show these cats what's up w/ the etch bath.

haha japan has never experianced the shock of etch bath yet....i havent seeen any etch shots...they havent even seen the full effect of drillbit scribes...so go easy on the little geezers

Originally posted by WhenOne

i would love to go to japan cause i would look like a giant to them

'bow in my 6'5 presence! i am godzilla' i would say

you would get laid hella easy in japan.....all the girls there love white guys...especially tall ones....i cannot tell you how many white guys i saw taking advantage of the women there. basicaly...if your not asian looking, you can get laid there

Man, does anyone else think Japan is like space? I've never been but I just think it would be so futuristic, coz it's so modern. It'd be cool. I'd just walk around pointing at stuff going "Oooooooooooo!"

I'd definitely take advantage of Japanese girls. They're hot.

yea just those little boxes...japan doesnt have have real freights like the states do....if you want to paint i stongly suggest the stones walls off the main train tracks in tokyo....just ride one of the JR Lines in tokyo and look out the windows and you will see some peices and shit off the tracks.

Originally posted by wakassOATH

i live in korea :) i can spit to japan

and on clear days, you can se china fron the shore

wow! i was just in seoul before i headed over to tokyo. seoul was a lot

of fun...are you from there, or are you just living there now? i would

definitley love to go back, it was a blast...

spent my first day in tokyo today, i had to work most of the day, but

soon i will have some days off to ...uhhhh...do my own thing

yo:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Originally posted by regulator

yea just those little boxes...japan doesnt have have real freights like the states do....if you want to paint i stongly suggest the stones walls off the main train tracks in tokyo....just ride one of the JR Lines in tokyo and look out the windows and you will see some peices and shit off the tracks.

so besides there being millions of people out all the time, is it pretty

chill here for catching tags and stickering?:confused:

curious george

Originally posted by regulator

you would get laid hella easy in japan.....all the girls there love white guys...especially tall ones....i cannot tell you how many white guys i saw taking advantage of the women there. basicaly...if your not asian looking, you can get laid there

excellent...as i twirl my brandy glass and rub my chin menacingly

hmm yeah ive wanted to go across the sea for a while but i really cant afford it, i would just want a flock of asian honeys to follow me around all day

Guest catwash
Originally posted by swif1

i wanna go to japan also, i think they worship marilyn manson

why would anybody want to worship that arsehole?

Guest willy.wonka

my totally ugly,stupid,crck head friend joined the navy and went to japan

now he has beautiful girls all up on his jock..

i wouldnt call him stupid or ugly,if he really wasnt,but hes stupid all right...

we used to get exchange students at my house..they said i looked like a super model....i would have my mom pick the fines chicks to sleep over..

Originally posted by T.T Boy

all this japan talk really makes me want to go. so is it really true those japanese girls make amazing wives?

haha actualy i think they do make amazing wives.....but they are always spending your money in the department stores...

japan is not a very chill place to get ups in.....but most of the younger people dont really give a fuck.....just dont be bombing in commercial or residential rich zones and no one will care....if your in the hip young places like shibuya you can catch tags and most of those 20 year old japanese kids will think its cool

Archived