Oral-B toothbrush

Colgate Kids toothpaste (with sparkles)

Bath & Body handsoap

Keri Body Lotion

Aveeno Body Lotion

Rasopro shaving cream

Nivea for Men shaving cream

Gillette Fusion with vibrator

I'm so bored, even though Brazil is playing. And this is cooler than logging onto Myspace to do some dumb survey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what I hate the most about myspace? Those stupid bulletins sent around as fact and shit. Like "sex facts" with all this shit about each individual sex thing and how many calories are burned, and everyone passing around like OH MY GOD THIS IS SO INTERESTING

Don't they realize some asshole just made that shit up and sent it around? They also have those things like SEE HOW OLD YOU REALLY ARE and it judges you based on preferences like whether or not you watch the news and weather or not you eat certain foods. Those aren't even good examples; they just judge based off of the most immature made up bullshit I have ever seen.

The worst thing I ever saw though, this one really takes the cake, is this thing about racism. It was like "You call me a cracker, but if I call you a nigger, I'm a racist." It started with that and just went on and on, saying things like "If a white cop kills a black drug dealer in self defense, they're a racist." And it just gave a MILLION examples that GLORIFIED white people and referred to EVERY example involving a black person as either an idiot, hypocrite, drug dealer, gang banger, or what have you. I messaged this random girl who added me and sent that shit back telling her how stupid she was for passing that around. UGH

And I wrote all that because you said what you did was better than filling out a myspace survey.

^ I downloaded the Accuweather plug-in for Firefox' date=' and now a good 5 inches are missing from the browser window. Instead, there is a mass of grey. I wish I could take a picture to show you. It's so annoying.[/quote']

update it homie. actually, uninstall. then download the new accuweather.

should solve your problems.

oh yeah, i'll contribute to your thread.

i use old spice bodywash,

axe deodorant, no shampoo

because i shave my head bald. the bodywash

does the job, some old spice razors that

are comparable to mach 3's, but cheaper.

beard trimmer because i rarely shave the face clean,

and a collection of calvin klein colognes that would choke

a native american.

i'm a simple man. and i like blaccuweather.

sue me.