toilet paper apreciation thread

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn... and i went out of my way for him... oh well the apreciation thread is apreciating ACTUAL toilet paper now. with out thee, all our asses would stink! thank you toilet paper!

Originally posted by ToYs

oh well the apreciation thread is apreciating ACTUAL toilet paper now. with out thee, all our asses would stink! thank you toilet paper!

hahaha....

in a rare show of authoratitive powers (as of late anyway) i banned him cause it was dumb. makros is permitted to do such things, because its always been his gig, and its hillarious. but this guy lacked the certain whit and charm makros has.

so he got the axe. sorry.

Originally posted by melty

maybe you are just constipated. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it has been said that if mao tse-tung (i think that was his name..) had altered his diet to avoid constipation that a lot of chinese would have been spared their lives..

at least thats what they told me in history when i made my first attempt at a college diploma. im still waiting for the second chance.

:D

lol i just remembered when my brother was little he used to run out of the bathroom bend over and ask whoever was around to "check his butt" to make sure everything was clean. lol. man that kid was crazy he didn't care who was out there or what they were doing run out butt naked and spread his ass cheeks.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

lol i just remembered when my brother was little he used to run out of the bathroom bend over and ask whoever was around to "check his butt" to make sure everything was clean. lol. man that kid was crazy he didn't care who was out there or what they were doing run out butt naked and spread his ass cheeks.

Spread his ass cheeks jus like you.

Archived