ToeJam & Earl III

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by aichs47

the only good video games are as follows:

gta any one of them

mario kart

golden eye

majority of the maddens

and thats pretty much it:D

ever played perfect dark? that game's the shit

No no glik0.... down syndrome face. :D

Good for killing a LOT of time...

Super Smash Bros (1st and Melee)

The FF Series, god bless Squaresoft before they joined Disney ><

Chrono Cross

Halo

Resident Evil (Gamecube version... originals were boring)

Super Metroid (Metroid 3)

That's all I can think of for now. It's also 9 AM.

*Guess who didn't turn his computer clock back?

i have not gotten the chance to play toejam and earl 3. it doesnt look that great to me honestly. i played the first one for a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time when it was back on genesis, hence my lack of mentality. they had some crazy characters in that game . the second one was aight...for a scroller anyway. i think somebody got lazy on creating better characters....so they threw in some tourists, a naked guy singing opera in a box and ghost cows. i dunno....i'd play toejam and earl 3 if i could i guess.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i have not gotten the chance to play toejam and earl 3. it doesnt look that great to me honestly. i played the first one for a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time when it was back on genesis, hence my lack of mentality. they had some crazy characters in that game . the second one was aight...for a scroller anyway. i think somebody got lazy on creating better characters....so they threw in some tourists, a naked guy singing opera in a box and ghost cows. i dunno....i'd play toejam and earl 3 if i could i guess.

Yeah, it didn't look that great, and I didn't like it until the second or third time I played it. You definately need a partner. I just thought it was cool to see DUG & Cycle pieces in a game. It really is a cool game if you give it a chance though.

Archived