todays my birthday

phEaM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OUCH...your gettin torn apart kid. Thats rough...

Well in any event, im gonna say this, its your eightenth(spelling...) birthday. Why the fuck are you on this board?? YOUR SUCH A FUCKIN LAME ASS BITCH...

No, but seriously, go buy a cigar, light that shit up and smoke it while piecing your birthday frieght with a fire inside. Happy b day man.

Guest Wilt

yeah im just kidding...happy birthdayand shit....go to....a strip club....or a bar..or something..i dunno..what do 18 year olds do..

Originally posted by cmeup

happy b day! woooooooooooooooooooo *fart!*

you just a toy member man... no luv for you yet! :D

teaseGETPUSSYoner<~

a TOY member damn ....a 18 yearold toy.....aight... that will shit on you trust me.....i need no love! :D

Guest ceas902

Dont spend your 18th birthday alone.. fuck... go buy a hooker with your birthday money or somethin....

It's all good,bro,at least you can buy cigarettes legally along with some smut magazines-hope it gets better.peace.

Originally posted by OPIUM3

I think you should go buy a rifle, now that it is completely legal for you to buy, own, and carry one. Climb to the top of some bell tower, and re-enact the JFK conspiracy.

i like this idea go too it bro.

Guest ego trippin

All i did for my 18th is kicked it at my house by myself, with a six pack of beer, and the matrix on video. After i watched the matrix and drank the six pack, I got stuck into the Jim Beam black label and watched the Cope 2 video. i then proceeded to go out and chuck up happy birthdays to myself with a fat cap on a crowded street, middle of the day.

But i'm sure you're having fun.

Happy birthday dude

Archived