today...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend that lives across the street got this kitten pawned off on him by another friend. It's a frail orange kitten,

always shaking. Anyway, the other night, my friend sat down on dude's kitten and didn't even notice.

I think with it's last bit of life energy, the cat mustered the strength to cast: meow lvl. 4.

Everybody was like, "damn, you sat on the cat you jerk."

The cat sat on the arm of the chair for the rest of the time we were there. I bet that sickly kitten was hating life cause it got sat on.

Seeking, don't you have a cat? How's that workin for ya?

today is like one giant entertainment center that needs to be connected, and all the wires are a hundred feet long and keep getting tangled around my ankles.

i fucking hate today.

seeking/tantrum thrower oner

dunno..today is going pretty good..really good..don't rain on my parade seeking..

today is a good day, my friend called me at work and asked if i wanted to go to lunch with him. it was good, he treated me to this delicious greek restaurant, and i had a tasty gyro. we sat in the courtyard of my office building and ate while we watched tons of hot women walk past us. i'm back in the office and i have a nice cup of coffee.

simple things in life can make my day wonderful.

Originally posted by unconscience

rip sum guys balls off and shove them down his throat, THEN throat punch him:idea: :king: :lol:

:lol: LMAO,you should put that in my "million and 1 ways to kill a man" thread

today sucked. well the beginning did. fawkers. i hated the world as soons as i rolled off of bed. but then i realized...its a 4 day week.

in the mail i got some cds and dvds that i bought. i jumped for joy.

at that point the day got better.

then i realized...i miss some people.

today i woke up from a long interesting dream, went back to sleep, had another, woke up, went to sleep and had another (the content of these dreams is hidden somewhere in chanel zero...), and finally got up around 3, had some breakfast (microwave dinner), lounged, showered, got dressed, ate some cheese, and now im sitting here wondering what im going to do today/tonight, if anything.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

rtoday i wnet to see Charlies anGels 3... i esxpected some entretianing brianless humorr adn now i am moer stupidre then i eveer been beofor. liek 87689 tiems more studip i catn even wri

Damn today was pretty cool, got off early at work,kicked it with my girl.

The only thing that fucked up my day was that I saw a truck that I got up like a couple of weeks ago and some little toy that writes "SEEN" crossed me out!! Seen ok? fucking little kids dont know shit about Graff history, FUCKING LITTLE BASTARDS!!!!!

Archived