Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Today while I was listening to some Bel Biv Devoe..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Oct 29, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I remember when i was younger.. i'd say in 3rd or 4th grade, I was in love with a 7th grader. I was sitting in her room and we were listening to Bel Biv Devoe - That girl is poison. Back then I thought songs were a lot longer than 4 minutes. In fact during this exact day she said her tape was 60 minutes long, and me not being able to grasp the concept of time for whatever reason, thought the one song took up most of the tape. Anyway, that same day, even the same hour while she used the rest room, I decided it would be ok for me to use her stapler. I pressed down once on each finger. It hurt like nothing had hurt before. But when I took them out, well.. that was real torture, it was like someone was making the noise that scratching a chalk board makes inside of each of my fingers. man, that was horrible.

::heart::

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

http://rock.samaratoday.ru/news/2002/11_november/images/00-10.jpg'>

^ used to be one of their backup dancers.

really!

3. iloveboxcars

By the way, I don't listen to Bel Biv Devoe regularly, I just forgot how the song went so I downloaded it and it gave me some crazy memories. What I really need is some crazy mamories though.

4. im not witty

im not witty Guest

i found an old cassete single of do you really want me baby by salt n peppa. please baleeb i was rockin that shit on my lunch break

5. iloveboxcars

I just realized, I really like my topics. I suppose that is why I post them, but really.. I like them a lot.

One thing I like about them is they usually don't make it to 2 pages, usually if there is a topic that I haven't read and it's already at 2 pages I don't read it.

this could be my random thoughts topic for awhile.