today was fucked up

Guest 7126

:mad2: :hatred: :heated:

well today i decided to buy a new seat for my DiamondBack bike that i had for like 3 years and it was in mint condition and i payed 200$ for it.

so i did pay for the seat ,10.50 for it and the dude put it on for me and i left to go home. so i stop at walgreens to buy my self sumtin, and walgreens is like right next to my house(forgot to mension at the stop and shop i seen a couple black kids so i avoided them by goin around the strip club next to the highway not wantin them to start shit cuz im in a gang. So i go in leavin my bike outside and get me a drink and some Raffaelo's, i walk up to the register and im waitin in line and im watchin my bike..all of tha sudden i see it movin so i realize in an instant ..OH SHIT MY BIKE IS BEING STOLEN, while im runnin out of tha store with the drink and my candy in my hand chasin the fuckin nigger(im not really racist but my bike got stolen..im sure u know wat i mean)anyway im runnin afta the guy across the parkin lot and onto the street while a red light is on i end up throwin the bottle at him (SOBE) and it misses him by inches and it hits a parked truck ,so i called him a fukin bitch and i seen one of his boys i guess walkin i almost beat the shit out of him..but no, so i walked back to walgreens put the squished raffaelos back and paid for the drink. ;)

and the suckiest thing is i just bough a fukin new seat for it. And why the fuck did i have to go to the store i shoud have just went home....ooh yeah and u know those kids in the stop and shop parkin lot.....one of them was the robber......how ironic

well the moral of the story is always lock up ur bike!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Grandola

no, no, no. not scully. the old guy. in the car that got blown up in the movie. remember... damn, my sci-fi nerdy side is emerging...

not science fiction, but science fact or Sci-Fa

i know who u mean i think, is it that guy who always warned mulder or sumtin like that like he always gave him info on shit goin on....wow x-files were tha shit back when i was lil.

that shit always happens. like when i got my bike all fixed (Giant Sedona) after my roomate totally wrecked it (fat people and suspensionless mountain bikes don't mix), new fork, handlebars, tires trued and hopped. it was sitting in my house unlocked for the weekend i was doing the vacation thing and the other roomates were cleaning up the place. i get back it it's not there, fuckers, at least the right tires weren't on it. funny thing though, i went to buy a replacement when i was living in the same city, pop. a million people, some years later and i saw my bike at the bike store, someone had painted it red and sold it to the store, same fucked up replacement tires because the brakes never got fixed. dumbasses never appreciated it.

and then there was the time i was helping the girly girl move out her place, she had everything in her beamer, packed to the brim, i had a small bag with like my best hats, shoes and cd's in it, and what gets stolen when the car is left unlocked (her fault), just my stinky bag, that's all.

and 7146 what kind of name is that? fag.

im pretty sure im gona catch him, because ive seen him around my neighborhood couple times.....plus if i had a gun i would have shot his ass down of my bike..just cant wait to catch him, all the things im gona do to him, hes gona be sorry he took my bike.