Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

today was fucked up

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 7126, Aug 8, 2003.

1. 7126

7126 Guest

:mad2: :hatred: :heated:
    well today i decided to buy a new seat for my DiamondBack bike that i had for like 3 years and it was in mint condition and i payed 200$ for it.
    so i did pay for the seat ,10.50 for it and the dude put it on for me and i left to go home. so i stop at walgreens to buy my self sumtin, and walgreens is like right next to my house(forgot to mension at the stop and shop i seen a couple black kids so i avoided them by goin around the strip club next to the highway not wantin them to start shit cuz im in a gang. So i go in leavin my bike outside and get me a drink and some Raffaelo's, i walk up to the register and im waitin in line and im watchin my bike..all of tha sudden i see it movin so i realize in an instant ..OH SHIT MY BIKE IS BEING STOLEN, while im runnin out of tha store with the drink and my candy in my hand chasin the fuckin nigger(im not really racist but my bike got stolen..im sure u know wat i mean)anyway im runnin afta the guy across the parkin lot and onto the street while a red light is on i end up throwin the bottle at him (SOBE) and it misses him by inches and it hits a parked truck ,so i called him a fukin bitch and i seen one of his boys i guess walkin i almost beat the shit out of him..but no, so i walked back to walgreens put the squished raffaelos back and paid for the drink. ;)

and the suckiest thing is i just bough a fukin new seat for it. And why the fuck did i have to go to the store i shoud have just went home....ooh yeah and u know those kids in the stop and shop parkin lot.....one of them was the robber......how ironic

well the moral of the story is always lock up ur bike!!

2. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

Great story, but i dont have a bike so i really dont care.

3. WISE

WISE Member

no shit always lock up your bike, you live in the hills or something?

If you ever don't have a lock just bring your bike into the store and prop it up by the front door, it'll be just a bit safer inside the store.

4. king kong

king kong Banned

:lol: bike :lol:

fuck the cop who gave me a speeding ticket today...

5. 7126

7126 Guest

no i live in boston...and ive had it for 3 years always left it unattended outside while im iin the store and sumtin like this neva happend

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

that sucks man. i had a sub and amp stole from my car once, so i feel ya. at least i didnt have to watch the fuck face do it tho. best of luck on finding the shit head.

7. space base

space base Senior Member

Sorry, but if I saw you park your "mint condition" bike outside the store and not lock it up, I would steal it too.

8. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    str8 thuggin right there

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

now you know... TRUST NO ONE, mr. mulder.

10. 7126

7126 Guest

your right Scully

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Shoulda ate the blue pill. And by "ate the blue pill" I mean, bought something besides a diamond back.

12. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

no, no, no. not scully. the old guy. in the car that got blown up in the movie. remember... damn, my sci-fi nerdy side is emerging...

not science fiction, but science fact or Sci-Fa

13. 7126

7126 Guest

best bike i could afford at that time.:eek:

14. 7126

7126 Guest

i know who u mean i think, is it that guy who always warned mulder or sumtin like that like he always gave him info on shit goin on....wow x-files were tha shit back when i was lil.

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

no he was part of the 'group' - not the cigarette smoking man, but the other main guy from the group (not the fat guy that talked weird)...