today sucks!

dobsilla

so i wake up this morning to go buy speaker wire to install the stereo in my car and somehow i lost the 20 bucks i need to do it so that plan got cacelled and now im rolling around with my cd player and blown door speakers only. then i go to leave for work and my tire blows so i try to make it to the corner store to see if i can at least put air in it ot make it to work and there fucking air machine is broken so i drive my fucked ass car back to the crib and my girl has gone shopping with her mom so now i have no way to catch a ride to work. i had to call in and tell them i would be in when i get there and they seemed cool with it but its only like my 3rd or 4th week there so im sure this looks shitty of me to not be there. today better get dope really quick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by symbols@Dec 28 2005, 09:06 PM

if that sucks enough to start a thread about then your life must be ok.

don't you have a spare tire?

it's usually good to be prepared in advance for such an obvious possibility.

i just bought this car like 4 days ago, i dont have shit til pay day. my life isnt that bad right now but man this shit is really annoying. and going to work is hard enough already because all i want to do is drink beer and shoot the shit with my friends. im not the full time job kind of person.

Originally posted by symbols@Dec 28 2005, 09:10 PM

hmm.

i am not so sure that anyone but investment bankers are full time job kinda people

that really sucks though, cars are an endless source of pain-in-the-assicles

no shit ive been rolling without one for almost 2 years now. bikes are where its at. but now i copped a job and thought i was gonna try to get my shit normal so i bought a car. im about ready to quit and go back to chill mode.

Yeah fuck that i guess... Man, my friend used to rag his car out bad, so the tires were always fucked from the alignment being fucked and just wearing the fucking fuck out of the tires all the time....

anyway there's this little joint down the street that will swap your fucked tire for a "new used" one in a very very short amount of time for like 15 dollars... so cheap, so quick, so not English speaking...

but that's in my neck of the woods... maybe there's a place like that in a-town.

and VW's are very expensive to fix, and alot of times hard to find in junkyards.

My girlfriend has a VW Passat VR6 GLX Wolfsberg Edition... and she fucked it up the other day

when it was icey out.... anyhow, it's ridiculous to find used parts for those cars, and even more ridiculous to pay for new ones.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Dec 29 2005, 08:09 PM

Yeah fuck that i guess... Man, my friend used to rag his car out bad, so the tires were always fucked from the alignment being fucked and just wearing the fucking fuck out of the tires all the time....

anyway there's this little joint down the street that will swap your fucked tire for a "new used" one in a very very short amount of time for like 15 dollars... so cheap, so quick, so not English speaking...

but that's in my neck of the woods... maybe there's a place like that in a-town.

dude there is a place like that right by my house, i live in a "so not english speaking" neck of a-town. im goin to replace my tires but im waiting to get paid on friday.