TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!

Abracadabra

in 8 hours time i'm a free motherfuckin man! i will throw off the shackles of corporate slavery and rise from the ashes of my pathetic 9-5 existance like the phoenix....and then get DRUNK! retirement will be sweet.

i'd like to thank my binge drinking, love of travel and total unwavering lack of motivation for this day. i'll miss the paid sick leave....but that's about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Hey, let me know when you're planning to get here and all that. I'll tell you where all the straight bars are...

Mack, did you hear how Gavin Newsom is buying the homeless folks who aren't from here one-way Greyhound tickets home? No joke...

And Mero, that all depends on what part of town you're in. The best one- during Fleet Week the Navy guys would be walking to the Castro (the gay side of town) on Monday in sailor uniforms and then walking back on Friday...hmm. You gotta wonder.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 15 2006, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 15 2006, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Jan 15 2006, 07:07 PM

san francisco is black out capital usa.

AND BY BLACK OUT HE MEANS HOMO.

[/b]

If you have to travel,

you can tell where the gays are by this "gay-radar"....I've nicknamed it "The..

homometer.jpg."