TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! for whatever reason, im up already, its only 8am, well, nearing 9 but i woke up at 8. about to make a tupac greatest hits 3 up in this biaaaaatch, and im just thinking about life and shit i guess. but for whatever reasons, im having a great time/day and so on. so i guess, this is a have a good fucking day thread...

:D gotta go get some new speakers today, my shits blew :heated:

but it will be back to ballin' by tha end of tha day! ;)

holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IT'S A GOOD DAY BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY... BUT IT'S A SHITTY DAY BECAUSE THE HUMIDITY IS SO DEEP MY CLOTHES STUCK TO ME AS SOON AS I WALKED OUT THE HOUSE... PLUS MY ALTERNATOR IS SHOT SO MY CAR'S IN THE SHOP... OF COURSE THIS MEANS THAT PART OF MY CHECK IS ALREADY SPENT... AND IT ALSO MEANS I HAD TO CATCH THE BUS AND UPON SWIPING MY METRO-CARD I DISCOVERED THAT THE BITCH DIDN'T PUT MY MONEY ON SO NOT ONLY DID I HAVE 15 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN BUT I ALMOST DIDN'T GET ON THE BUS... PLUS WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THE BUS I ORDERED A BACON, EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICH THAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING BUT THE BUS CAME SO I HAD TO DITCH IT WITH MEXICANS RUNNING OUT AND SCREAMING BEHIND ME THAT I HAD TO BUY IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE... THEN ON THE TRAIN I REALIZE THAT I'M ROCKING QUITTERS SO I'M PULLING MY SOCKS UP EVERY TWO SECONDS WHICH IS SOMETHING I FUCKING HATE... GET TO WORK AND AS SOON AS I WALK THROUGH THE DOOR I FEEL THE A.C. AND GET BACK INTO A SEMI GOOD MOOD... BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE MY SOCKS SLID DOWN AGAIN... I'M TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE THOUGH :p

Guest SE4_2002

Why did ya ditch ya sandwich, fuck the bus driver munch that shit..Nothing better to have with a hangover, lovin the egg bacon and cheese sandwich your making me hungry dammit!!

i went skating last night, and it looked like i jumped into a river with my

clothes on, it was sooo humid! but then i went and drank a couple beers

and passed out without dinner. i feel pretty decent today, and tonight

i am heading to philly to check out the x games...(haters unite), but

my friend and i got press passes, so it should be fun to not wait in

lines and what not...

hooray for friday...

and i think i would have eaten the bacon egg and cheese as well, just go

back in the deli where its cool and drink a couple snapples or something?

yOSHy:dazed:

FUCK THAT SHIT, IT WASN'T EVEN A DELI... IT WAS A HOT ASS MEXICAN DIVE SPOT ON MY CORNER WHICH SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIRE BOMB BECAUSE THEY CHARGE $1.25 FOR A PHILLIE... THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ANYTHING AND STAY WATCHING BOOTLEG MEXICAN SOAP OPERAS AND SWEATING ON THE GRILL....

Guest SE4_2002

Marlboro Red

Chill fella, you didn`t mention that bit..Anyway it`s a sandwich no big deal geeza..I know what you sayin tho it`s fucking boiling here and there`s no fucking air conditioning in my shite office...!! Gonna go over the pub and have a nice pint of cold Stella!!

FUCK TODAY

my fucking apartment manager just changed the lizocks, so i cant fucking leave anywhere or else im locked out. and when the papers make it through the court system my brother and dad will be evicted, i dont have to worry cause im going to college next week. but anyway the bitch ass apartment manager was beating on my door for an hour and i pretended to be not there. the whore then drills the lock open and changes the lock finds me watching jenny jones and calls me a faggot. seriously she called me a faggot. my apartment was straight up trashed due to me being a lazy mother fucker. She was like "jesus christ!" and "holy st john!" when walking through making me feel like i was living in my own fecies. fucking bitch, hahaha i jokingly asked her if she would keep me company and she threw the eviction notice at me. Then she found the movies my brother rented from the apartment office, and never returned, so i lovingly said, "want to borrow it?" mind you she is a fat bitch on a power trip, and she started cussing in spanish. Hahahha then she started going on about how we owed her 2 months rent which was completely rude, bitch i know how much i owe. then i kicked her ass out of my apartment. god i love texas

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

FUCK THAT SHIT, IT WASN'T EVEN A DELI... IT WAS A HOT ASS MEXICAN DIVE SPOT ON MY CORNER

I had Mexican food once in New York and that tomato-paste-mixed-with-dirty-sawdust taste still resonates in my mouth. I guess some bacon and cheese shit is kinda neutral but, for real, you New Yorkers deserve a medal for daring to mess with that shit.

You heads do have the top-knotch delis and pizzarias though.

Guest --zeSto--

I'm enjoying a fine bit of roast beef and onion rings.

I went down to the deli, spent my last dime to refill my fat belly.

Guest postaholic

IM BACK, IM BACK, IM BACK, IM BACK, IM BACCCCCCCK!!!!!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN what a day what a day! went back to exchange my subs, got that done with relatively less hassle, which was great, on top of that, i got the newest model that the speaker just came out with, it wasnt the set above mine, just the ones i had, plus a new look and better specifications, for the same price... :D

then, while rolling around town spacing out and cruising, i ran into like 4-5 old friends on the road, and since im moving in like a week or so, they were all excited to see me, and we caught up on shit, and it was really nice to see some familiar faces again...

oh yea and its been perfect cruising weather to, just rollin around and letting tha air come in with the windows down... ;) life is alright..

now if my boy isnt the fucking dad of this kid, id be on top of the world.. :o keep your fingers crossed!

Archived