Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Aug 16, 2002.

1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! for whatever reason, im up already, its only 8am, well, nearing 9 but i woke up at 8. about to make a tupac greatest hits 3 up in this biaaaaatch, and im just thinking about life and shit i guess. but for whatever reasons, im having a great time/day and so on. so i guess, this is a have a good fucking day thread...

:D gotta go get some new speakers today, my shits blew :heated:

but it will be back to ballin' by tha end of tha day! ;)

holla

2. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

FRIDAY IS ALWAYS A GOOD DAY!! AND IT`S 14:45 AND IT`S FUCKING BOILING HOT AND I`M STUCK IN MY OFFICE..

3. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I am up and it is only 11pm here in Japan shows the time differences

4. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

i got up at 9.. suprise. im usually going to bed at this time

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

IT'S A GOOD DAY BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY... BUT IT'S A SHITTY DAY BECAUSE THE HUMIDITY IS SO DEEP MY CLOTHES STUCK TO ME AS SOON AS I WALKED OUT THE HOUSE... PLUS MY ALTERNATOR IS SHOT SO MY CAR'S IN THE SHOP... OF COURSE THIS MEANS THAT PART OF MY CHECK IS ALREADY SPENT... AND IT ALSO MEANS I HAD TO CATCH THE BUS AND UPON SWIPING MY METRO-CARD I DISCOVERED THAT THE BITCH DIDN'T PUT MY MONEY ON SO NOT ONLY DID I HAVE 15 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN BUT I ALMOST DIDN'T GET ON THE BUS... PLUS WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THE BUS I ORDERED A BACON, EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICH THAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING BUT THE BUS CAME SO I HAD TO DITCH IT WITH MEXICANS RUNNING OUT AND SCREAMING BEHIND ME THAT I HAD TO BUY IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE... THEN ON THE TRAIN I REALIZE THAT I'M ROCKING QUITTERS SO I'M PULLING MY SOCKS UP EVERY TWO SECONDS WHICH IS SOMETHING I FUCKING HATE... GET TO WORK AND AS SOON AS I WALK THROUGH THE DOOR I FEEL THE A.C. AND GET BACK INTO A SEMI GOOD MOOD... BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE MY SOCKS SLID DOWN AGAIN... I'M TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE THOUGH :p

6. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

Why did ya ditch ya sandwich, fuck the bus driver munch that shit..Nothing better to have with a hangover, lovin the egg bacon and cheese sandwich your making me hungry dammit!!

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

No it's not.

8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

SE4 I WOULD HAVE BEEN MUNCHING IT ON THE CURB WHILE WAITING 20 MINUTES FOR ANOTHER BUS IN THE FUCKING AFRICA HEAT

9. yoshy

yoshy Member

i went skating last night, and it looked like i jumped into a river with my
    clothes on, it was sooo humid! but then i went and drank a couple beers
    and passed out without dinner. i feel pretty decent today, and tonight
    i am heading to philly to check out the x games...(haters unite), but
    my friend and i got press passes, so it should be fun to not wait in
    lines and what not...

hooray for friday...

and i think i would have eaten the bacon egg and cheese as well, just go
    back in the deli where its cool and drink a couple snapples or something?

yOSHy:dazed:

10. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

FUCK THAT SHIT, IT WASN'T EVEN A DELI... IT WAS A HOT ASS MEXICAN DIVE SPOT ON MY CORNER WHICH SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIRE BOMB BECAUSE THEY CHARGE $1.25 FOR A PHILLIE... THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ANYTHING AND STAY WATCHING BOOTLEG MEXICAN SOAP OPERAS AND SWEATING ON THE GRILL....

11. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YO YOU PEOPLE ARE DENSE AS FUCK

THE SANDWICH WAS STILL ON THE GRILL WHEN THE BUS CAME... I HAD TO LEAVE... I HAD TO GO TO WORK...

KAPISH?????

12. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Bah humbug.............

13. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

Marlboro Red

Chill fella, you didn`t mention that bit..Anyway it`s a sandwich no big deal geeza..I know what you sayin tho it`s fucking boiling here and there`s no fucking air conditioning in my shite office...!! Gonna go over the pub and have a nice pint of cold Stella!!

14. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

FUCK TODAY

my fucking apartment manager just changed the lizocks, so i cant fucking leave anywhere or else im locked out. and when the papers make it through the court system my brother and dad will be evicted, i dont have to worry cause im going to college next week. but anyway the bitch ass apartment manager was beating on my door for an hour and i pretended to be not there. the whore then drills the lock open and changes the lock finds me watching jenny jones and calls me a faggot. seriously she called me a faggot. my apartment was straight up trashed due to me being a lazy mother fucker. She was like "jesus christ!" and "holy st john!" when walking through making me feel like i was living in my own fecies. fucking bitch, hahaha i jokingly asked her if she would keep me company and she threw the eviction notice at me. Then she found the movies my brother rented from the apartment office, and never returned, so i lovingly said, "want to borrow it?" mind you she is a fat bitch on a power trip, and she started cussing in spanish. Hahahha then she started going on about how we owed her 2 months rent which was completely rude, bitch i know how much i owe. then i kicked her ass out of my apartment. god i love texas

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

:dazed:

I woke up still drunk.

blah...