today i spilled half a gallon of (oil-based) bucket paint on my carpet

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i stepped in it without noticing and tracked paint all over the rest of my carpet and down the hall

damn,that sucks.my friend spilled a bunch of T-grade Marsh ink all over his kitchen sink at his apartment(which stained the fuck out of the sink and counter)..oh well,there goes the damage deposit.

Originally posted by regulator

god my mom woulda slit my fuckin throaght if i ever did that...she got hella mad when there was a tiny expo marker smear on her carpet....bottom line....spill ink on my carpet....my evil mother will kill you

ha ha i can definatley realte to this.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

holy crap. how did you manage to spill so much paint? were you eating a stick of butter before you picked up the tin or something?

hahayeah i eat butter all the time. no i was using the paint for a canvas (actually the side of a dresser but canvas sounds more professional) and i left it sitting on the ground open for a minute, went to the kitchen to get a few more sticks of butter and then tipped it over walking around my studio (actually my room but once again studio makes me sound like an artiste). the worst part is i didnt even notice it had spilled until after i had stepped in it and tracked it all over the place

Archived