Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

today i hung out with my exgirlfriend

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by doeyemakeyou, Jun 3, 2006.

1. doeyemakeyou

doeyemakeyou New Jack

So my ex girl friend calls me up and wants to hang out with me. I hadnt seen or talked to her in like 8 months. we were together for like 3 yrs and now she has a new boyfriend. i didnt really want to hangout with her but she came over and we hung out anyways. Im not seeing anyone myself to make her jealous so i had to find a new way to go ot in a blaze of glory. so. the whole time we were hanging out i consistantly insisted that we either make out have sex or her blow me. and i preceed everyone with an i love and i want to be with you. also i told her that i know she knows that i can do her right(which she admitted to) the best part though was when she was driven i whipped my penis and started jerkin off. im the man

2. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

right...i think the term is actually refered to as 'asshole'.

3. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

haha. wait, so you didn't get a blow job ?

4. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

did she dump you?
    because from my reading that it sounds like she did!
    so pulling out out your wang & having a go in front of her is not going to make her jealous dude.if anything you'll look like a bit of a tool.
    Not going out with someone to make her jealous didn't seem to work if she has a new man did it?

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

you're like 12years old i'm guessing.

6. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I had to read that twice, and I still don't really know what went down.

I went to the beach today, the sun fucking exhausted me. nap time.

8. Hulkamania

Hulkamania New Jack

soooo.. you were the only one touching the wang ?

9. psm026

psm026 Dirty Dozen Crew

yo, it sounds like you put yourself out there, i hope you at least glazed her lap and the dashboard in her car if you made such a dumb move.
    :shakehead:

10. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Junior Member

how embarassing for you man. you should have called up some booty call and orchestrated her walking in on you.

11. StupidDope

StupidDope Member

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

YOU FUCKING TOOK OUT YOUR DICK AND MASTURBATED IN THE PASSENGER SEAT
    YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. RustySprayCan

RustySprayCan Member

So lemme get this straight you tried making her jealous by busting a nut on her dashboard and hoped that she thought OMG I cant believe I dumped him the dashboard empregnating prick?

15. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahhahahh even makros took the time out to make fun of you. congrats