Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Today...German Shephards Suck Hard.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ODS-1, Sep 5, 2003.

1. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I feel pretty damned hardcore.. And lucky.

Today I rode my bike through my city. All in all I rode 55 miles.
    On a bike without gears.
    Here's the bad part. I was ridin through a poor hood. The kind where everyone keeps those bigass dogs!
    Guess what. I'm ridin along. JKFHAJDFH!!! This fuckin german shephard jumps out onto the sidewalk and starts to chase me down. Oh fuck! I can't pick up speed cos the sidewalk sux. That fucker was on the sidewalk so I didn't want get near it. So I'm crossin the grass part embetween the street and the sidewalk. BAM! I hit a fut and fall on my stomach. I'm thinkin. Okay. Try to kill until killed... I look back and that fucker is gone.... I pick my bike up and speed down the street. I'm swearing in front of my dad. He's like "Are you Okay?"
    "Come on we gotta get the fuck outta here!"
    Fucking scary.. Funny thing is this morning before I left to go on the ride I was looking for my pepper spray. Wish I found It. Going to report it to animal cntrol... Yeah, they'll reallly show im... Going back with a knife... You remember me bitch? It runs up. I slit it's throat . Stomp it's skull in, dump it in the river.. No wait.. EAT IT! Then give the bones to my dog. I'm an excessively morbid person!

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

NOOOOOOOPE! Don't even think about it johndoe!

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

NO! :eek:

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

5. Godzirra

Godzirra New Jack

snicker snicker snicker!! He said embetween.

6. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

God damn Mongowians. You tear down my shitty waw!

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

Re: I feel pretty damned hardcore.. And lucky.

uh huh

8. caL

caL Senior Member

Re: I feel pretty damned hardcore.. And lucky.

best part.
    pronounced "jakfehagedoofher"
    :cool:

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist