today fucking sucks dickola!

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This rain is fucking anti-ass.

I had to walk like 3 miles in this shit today.

And in other bad news, this slutola i was with last night swallowed my wad, so I might be a father!

But atleast MTV has quality programing which I watch 18 hours a day.

Originally posted by Glik0

This rain is fucking anti-ass.

I had to walk like 3 miles in this shit today.

And in other bad news, this slutola i was with last night swallowed my wad, so I might be a father!

But atleast MTV has quality programing which I watch 18 hours a day.

I'm frequently on MTV.

Guest HESHIANDET

all its doinf here is being cold and raining. and on top of that im broke and every faggot i kno wis calling trying to collect......

i just sold my bed to a girl in my class for $200. tomorrow i start sleeping on a yoga mat.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's fucking 96° in my room. I just cracked wide open some windows, put three fans on high and am about to enjoy a cigar while doing a bit of Flash work.

ha, they don't even know.

HA.

dlush,

that philly shit is addictive. 'jaybol' is a staple of my dialect now, but no one outside of team philly ever understands me. they'll usually catch on to 'gayborhood', and manage to get 'n', but 'dill' and 'yamean yaheard' are always over their head also.

just talking about stuff is funny in philly, even if the topic is stupid.

Guest im not witty

haha.

gayborhood? you talkin bout over by woodys?? haha.

illadelphajawn... ill be back one of these days. swalla!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh, and this Sunday, at 8:30 AM, I was having a rum n' coke on this little joint right here:

http://www.pierluigisurace.it/imagerie/images/aatw/DOT_Caribbean_Puerto_Rico_Palominito.jpg'>

http://www.krescendo.com/gladiatorlatin/script/english/gladiator_files/image001.jpg'>

"Fratres...3 weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be... and it will be so. "

It's supposed to rain all week. It rained for three seasons last year. They are expecting wildfires this year in the west worse than 2002. While the east drowns the west burns.

I think it's the air currents. Most the air in the east comes from up north... most of the air on the west comes from the south. Throw in some global warming and you have a yin yang of destruction.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by High Priest

Are you kidding? Man its like 70 over here, im down by the beach.. attractive women everywhere in small amounts of clothing, a few new albums to listen to and a gram of yay.... woohoo.

Oh and glik0.. bummer, doubt she will get pregnant tho.. goodluck with that.

fucking "n"!

where you live? im on my way w/ 2 g's

Archived