today fucking sucked...

Guest PHYNE

of course its HELL oween and i had to get 2 teeth pulled today.no fucking candy for me.shits sad.now im chiling at my boys house with like 4 underage girls lettin them drink hehee so it might turn out to be a good night

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,tonight is probably gonna be kinda wack....but I don't know. It's hard to go out and have a good time with no money and not enough gas to make it downtown.fuck.

i would go paint right now but its fucking raining here.it was like 70 all day and as soon as night came it started to rain..shit sucks...but thank god for prescriptions hehe ill be alright haha ;)

me now after the dentist.....:D

man these motherfuckers best stop askin me for free shit ringing my bell.

eh, i worked bought beer watched trains and gotta work again right quick so i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuck.

two breakfast burritos fo three bucks means word.

im so anitsocial its comical cause im really a wonderfull person as long as you keep me away from people.

cant deal with them people shits. eh, cept the sexually active females thats feelin a motherfucker.

since i listen to mix cds through a headset allday and dont talk to people my articulation is starting to reflect that shit mothafucka.

"hi my names troy mcclur, you may remember me from my self help videos smoke yourself thin and get confident stupid"

I love how it has snowed here literally days before Halloween for the last 3 years. It was like +15 or so not 4 days ago, everyone was getting excited about it actually being nice for Halloween, and then BAM, wake up one morning and it's knee high snow and -15 degrees. Hahahaha....stupid kids. Gotta love living in Canada.......

This is the first Halloween in as long as I can remember I haven't done anything. I have no paint.. so I walked around catching mops among drunks and cops around 3 and ended up ripping the felt. That was the highlight of my night, I guess.

I need beer, sluts, and warm moist place for my penis.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I need beer, sluts, and warm moist place for my penis.

yes that sounds good hahahaha;) ;) ;)

I spent Halloween night in a psych hospital

It was a quiet night. The kids tanked up on candy, painted their faces all scarey with theatrical make-up, and ate cake and ice cream. We watched "Scarey Movie." Then, after they racked out at ten, I spent the last hour of my shift teaching a 17-year old ex-gangbanger how to read. He's getting better. Reads at about the fifth grade level now. Not bad progress for a month's effort. We work on reading every night, sometimes an hour, sometimes only thirty minutes or less.

Happy Halloween from the psychiatric hospital, LOL.

Archived