To touch or not to touch

Giving Tree

ok, i'm bored at work and debating this issue, so why not throw it to the wolves;

i'm hanging out with this girl, younger than me, she's only 19, im mid 20s. she's cool, not terribly attractive, not ugly by any means, your basic cute girl. doesn't snap your neck at the mall, but you'd buy her a drink.

now we've made out a few times, whatever... and she's been starting to sleep over. it's SUPER early on, so i can clean house if needed, drop it to friends, and keep things kosher. the problem is

she has a 3 year old. *(dramatic, no?)*

so here is the deal. she's not the one, she's not even a girl i'd keep around very long.. might be a bed buddy, whatever. i just got out of a terribly whack relationship where i had my heart served to me volley ball style and honestly i was REAL depressed about it for a good while. the girl still calls, she's trying to get us togeather or whatever, and i'm just not hearing it because i'm on the one strike you're out end of things. whatever.. this girl is a nice filler, pacifier to fill the gap till i get someone i want to be with or see on the regs. the problem is she's got a baby... i dont know if she's lookin to settle down or whatever, but i don't need that headache.

so: do you call her tonight after work, eat some shrimp and get your game face on or do you chill, watch some sopranos with some pizza and call it another lonely night?

on a side note, my new neighbor who lives below me is absolutely gorgeous. like a suicide girl but more adorable with a great smile. any idea on how to game her, let me know. *(not good at the random introduction shit, but did however introduce himself at random, meaning this girl has potential.)*

so yeah, touch or no?

giving: just ordered some fur lined boots.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some girls with kids I know are way more together than others their age.

Having a kid should force a bit of routine and maturity into your life.

However... I've seen the exact opposite too.

One girl I used to know now has 2 boys from 2 different fathers

and she is actively trying to get pregnant again so she can have a girl too.

Avoid this kind like the HIV.

that said.... as long as you and the girl are honest with each other, there shouldnt be stress.

Keep in mind that if you get bored, or meet someone better you will have to break up with two people.

My good friend dated a girl with a little boy and he practically became the kids Dad.

Then he realised that the girl was a manipulative bitch (who tried to sleep with his brother).

It was easy for him to say 'see you never' to the girl but he hard a hard time getting over the kid.

just follow your gut.

thats a problem i became aware of.

thats why i want to keep this as chill as possible.. like i said i don't wanna be her man, i just wanna have her spend the night when the snow gets extra cold here. (seeks knows whats up.) so i don't know if i should just come at her like "look, i just wanna make out" status because that's weak game to drop, but might be necessary in this situation so there is NO confusion. I am NOT looking for a family/settle down anything. you read my other post.. i don't even know what i want to DO, let alone if i want to have a baby in my life.

but i gotta say, the little girl is damn adorable. i'd definately chill with just the kid.

giving: trying to keep it clean and above the belt.

I'm saying it's a no go.

The girl is 19 and has a three year old kid so that shouts tramp, which I suppose is good if you are looking for a "bed buddy"(I like that, more tasteful than fuck buddy.) But considering you are in your mid 20s she is probably looking at this as you being a potential father figure for her kid which is something I would never ever do and hopefully you don't want to do it either. Is someone to fill in those lonely nights worth a girl trying to get you to raise your kid?

About your neighbor> I say go for it but if shit doesn't work out make sure it ends on a good note because you know you're going to have to see her every now and then since she lives in your building, plus if she's crazy not only will she know where you live, but it's a very short walk...or short toss of a bomb.

not a tramp as far as i know.the kid came from a bad decision when she was younger. (not that the kid was a bad decision, but the situation around it was) as far as her track record, of course i was going to check that before i put in work.

sound better than the married girl who's been trying to 1 and 2 me to NO avail, not even completely hammered (i don't drink, so i was EXTRA smashed) did i let her touch me.. Mrs. YuckBody.

giving: i should be rockstar. hook me up. anything is better than "member"

what are you talking about?

so the girl got pregnant at 16? so what?

Dont be so quick to hate. It doesnt mean she's a bad person,

just that she made a bad decision and decided to make it better.

this one girl I know had a kid at 16,

finished highschool, applied to a top notch university

and has recently just finished her masters degree.

It took her twice as long because she couldnt take the full

course load being a single mom, but the school saw her

good attitute and gave her a break. Not everyone is happy

on the dole, living in a basement.

the girl with the kid might be alot better deal than your thinking. as key said, having a kid at a young age will either make you grow up real fucking quick, or it'll keep you stuck in whore mode forever. if she hasent tried to suck you off yet, she's probably not tricking. assuming thats the case, her first priority will probably be her kid, which means she might be open to some dicking on the low with no attachment. just be honest with her. worst case scenario is you dont hit it. no biggie.

first of all, her having a kid doesn't mean she's a tramp. my girlfriend was having sex at 15. she didn't have a kid though. does that make her less of a tramp? get your heads out of your asses young fools.

kids can definately add an extra level of maturity to someone. i've seen it happen twice already (to a 19 year old and a 26 year old). i haven't seen it go the other way but i definately see how that could happen.

what i would do is tell her straight that you are not currently feeling a relationship. you should also say you might be feeling it later, but only say that if you mean it.

if you are just planning to fuck her and leave her then don't do it, it's obviously happened to her before. let her try to find a father figure, because the baby needs that more than a "mommy's fuck buddy"

thanks.

why dont you just tell her straight up what you're looking for and what you're not looking for?

that seems like the best answer to me.. being a baby's mama..

she has a kid..she probally has alot going on in her life..maybe she doesnt even want a relationship..

Originally posted by alure@Jan 4 2005, 06:56 PM

why dont you just tell her straight up what you're looking for and what you're not looking for?

that seems like the best answer to me.. being a baby's mama..

she has a kid..she probally has alot going on in her life..maybe she doesnt even want a relationship..

yeah, well, i think what she meant to say is "she has a kid, you know she puts out"

Knowing where you are in your life, I would deff not go with this girl. I mean she could have good intentions, but the risk is too big. Think if you get attached to this shit? You will be like a father of a kid with a girl that you admit you don't totally dig. I would not like to be in that situation, and it would be far too easy to let this go too far.

being lonely for a couple nights is not nearly as bad, I say tell her that you can't really handle a realtionship at all right now(expecially if she has a kid, because you really don't want to deal with that).

Then you go downstairs and invite your hot neighbor up to your apartment for a drink. See where that goes, thats a girl that would be much better for you...