to top off todays events someone just stole 200 cd's from me

Zack Morris

thats right...someone broke into my car tonight and took all my cd's. the only thing I have left is cannibal corpse. I was in my house asleep on my couch no more than 75 feet away from my car when it happened. Yet the dumb shit didn't take my cd player, didn't take my radar detector. Just my cd's. I would have rather lost my cd player or my radar detector. I made sure to leave a note on the garbage bag that is now my drivers side window. it reads; "F.Y.I. you can not sell used cd's with out thier appropriate cases..p.s. my cd's all suck anyways you dork" if you can't be a good theif you just suck at life. I hope thier fucking pecker gets cancer and falls off shortly after they try to sell all my hardcore and punk rock cd's to a used cd store

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on a similar note, my car was a shop this weekend getting some work done, and somone broke into the shop, stole a few cars, and jacked my stereo, luckly the shops insurance is paying for it. i wish they would have taken my car, i could have used 6000 extra bucks right now

Originally posted by Pistol:

What the hell are you doing with 200 CD's in your car man? I live in Los Angeles and wouldn't even think about that shit. Oh well depends on where you live???What part of the US you from Zack??

i live in louisville KENTUCKY...some kid is probably trying to live the thug life out here..i bet he's out painting gang signs on cattle right now and listening to my snapcase cd. Its not like I live in a bad neighborhood either. Its a nice middle class joint. I usually throw my cd binder in the floor and cover it with a sweatshirt. I didn't today and some stupid fucking dork steals my cd's. i hope he sticks his cock in a vacuum cleaner and loses it.

------------------

I remember a few years back some dickheads I 'used' to know that was feening broke into my pad. They didn't really steal too much from, me personally. Just a couple of pants and shit they concentrated on other rooms. But the funny part is I had like over 100 current CD's in my room. To top it off I had a joint rolled up on the side of my bed. And they left it there. Go figure?

people make me fucking sick. first a bunch of arabic fucks try to detroy american capitalism and someone finds this to be a good time to go breaking int kids cars. Events like this are supposed to bring a ntaion together. United we stand divided we fall. How can we be united when people can run around leaching off each other like this...i am strting to sound stupid. i took a xanax to calm me down because I was seriously about to go kill the person that i think did it. so my brain isn't at top form at the moment and i am rambling like a drunken preist at sunday mass. the only remnants of my cd's are he 50 or so that i copied onto my computer. Now i need to go buy a burner and burn those onto cd's..fuck...zack morris is out now bye.

louisville kentucky = thug life

------------------

9/11 (911!), 2k1, I believe was a bad day for everyone.

First on all, I'm on the West Coast. I wake up at 7am having to take a piss (don't ya just hate to wake up because you have to pee, especially when you're really comfortable!)... So anyway, I piss. Then I'm feeling hungry. So I go into the kitchen and cuts me up some wah-tah-mellin. Then, my grandfather comes in and is like "They just bombed the (blah blah blah)... So I turn on the news and get stuck there until 11am. Then I fall asleep and wake up at 3pm.

I'm hungry, so I get myself some chicken, right? And I get my self some canned vegatables... I get some pea's and some green beans. Put all of it in a bowl and microwave it.

Chicken on bottom, peas over that, green beans on top. I eat the green beans. I say "fuck these peas" and flip over my chicken. WHY IS THERE A FUCKING 'PIECE' OF A BEETLE IN MY BOWL? A piece. Just the bottom half. We got a nice clean house, and I know for a fact it didn't just crawl in there. It was in one of my canned veggies, but I wish I knew which can cause I would sue that fucking Jolly Green Giant.

At least I got BLOW on DVD today.

some stupid ass fewls tried to steal my deck but couldnt. i knew cuz i found my face in the grass, haha them bastards couldnt take the deck!but they stole my other deck in my crx, fuckers! it was kinda my fault cuz we never lock the door, my neighborhood is kinda high class and shit. but when i was driving down the street, all the cars that were parked on the street had their doors closed but not all the way and it looked crazy to see all those cars hit up like that!

mental..i already did hit em up...and i took my police report as proof so they wouldn't think i was just jerking them off. I found out that its going to be 181 dollars to replace my window. I know it had to be someone in my neighborhood. Because i almost always hide my cd's from plain sight. I am thinking that its kids that get off thier bus right in front of my house because they have to walk by my car. atleast that means today they saw the note letting them know how much of a pack of retards they are...stupid fucks

------------------

hey zack, you mention you like cannibal corpse and you're also straight edge. it seems to me that you like music that the average-joe-thief wouldn't like. if this is the case, someone must have known you had that specific type of music, so you should start to suspect people you already know (that is if my original premise is correct)

If someone jacked you CD's they'll probably sell them to freinds or aquaintances. I dont they would go to music stores. At least from experiance I don't think so. I hop you got insurance. They might not pay full price on your CD's. But if you say you had money or coins in there they will give you the exact amount you "Say" you had.

here is where i am aking it in the ass with insurance..since I still live with the folks so its thier homeowners insurance. For not making any claims for 3 years we get a $600 rebate each year. If we make a claim we lose that for the next 3 years. since the plan is in my mothers name she will not call it in so my cd's will get replaced because she doesn't want to lose that detuctable.

bug..the thing with it being someone that I know and is into that music; 3 people that go to shows around here know where my house is due the the fact a live a little ways out. one of these people is away at college in cincy, the 2 others are very good friends of mine that I know for a fact would not stael from me. All i can say is that when i find the person that did it, a river of thier blood shall flow through the streets. I am going to cut the mother fucking into 52 pieces and mail a piece back home to his parents once a week and they can put his ass back together like a god damned puzzle.

sincerely,

Zack mother fucking Morris

------------------

i am a hermit that lives in the inchanted forest, i havent seen a human in 15 years. no one knows where i live not even my parents who are living in space with marvins family.

anyways i woke up this morning and come to find out someone stole my virginity. if any one knows who this female is(i know it was a female becouse she left her bloody tampon in my glass of water next to my bed) please let me know cus i wanna know if i was good or not. tell the bitch that she ruined my only pair of sheets.

------------------

i kill kennedys!

reality check--> People steal for fun...., Want to really steam over it, they probably just threw them away a couple houses down when they saw your selection, then again who is to say you didnt ask for it by cutting this motherfucker off on the freeway when he caught his wife fucking her brother. I know cause PISTOL has it right. I roll around with about twenty cds now. I have has over 600 cds stolen. I used to work at a internet music co and had shit that was never released.

Im sorry zack, i feel for you, but this is how the fuzz broke it down to me.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Archived