Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TO THE MODERATORS

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by facepunchr, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

yea since the pm's dont work, this is probably the easiest way to get ahold of any moderators...

i thought the first rule stated in the "rules" section was:

DON'T DROP DIME!
    Any user responsible for revealing specific identities, dates, locations, or dropping PERSONAL DETAILS AND/OR INCRIMINATING INFORMATION of any kind will be uncermoniously banned from THE WRITERS FORUM for the remainder of all eternity.

now can you give me some F E E D B A C K as to why the posts havent been edited??
    Do I have to explain why those comments were considered dropping dimes??

CAN I AT LEAST GET SOMEONE TO EMAIL ME???
    :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

2. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

3. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

hey there

sorry it's taken awhile for anyone to notice this

link me to the thread where there is a problem
    AND GET THE POST NUMBER(S) IF YOU CAN THAT WAY I CAN FIND WHAT NEEDS TO BE EDITED ...Immediately

thanks a lot and sorry about taking awhile.

PMs and shit are down, the warn system i guess is fucked up too, emails aren't working
    but it will be fixed soon

4. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude didnt drop any info that i can see. if youve got his address, why you talking to us?

6. !@#$%

from looking at that page,
    if you're upset about idiotic arguing and shittalking, you are just as guilty of it as everyone else

if you're upset about something else, clarify
    i agree no info was dropped; take it to his house, not us

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

:haha: seeks

8. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

i dont care...i know how its incriminating., were all in the system, and it was a move that could legally be used in court against me..i dont care if you dont know how, i am asking you guys to please edit one post of all that bullshit., shit ban me afterwards. i dont care., i need that to get erased. thats all i can ask...
    and seeking keep it cool..i aint asking for much...

9. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

i aint trying to get back at dude thru internet...i really need that post to get erased...

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i honestly dont even know what you wanted edited. nothing was incriminating. but since you're such a big guy with all caps and threats, again, go handle that shit like you said you would. you wanna act like a retard, deal with retards. i/we dont have time to be running around cleaning up after everyone who gets themself into an e-argument. sorry.

11. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

haha ok....i understand how hard your job is mr super "moderator man" i know you work hard....."no time for requests" so much to do so little time huh...must be hard dealing with such a job.....
    good lookin out
    you are a hard working man......

12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i understand how hard your job is mr super "moderator man"..

seeking...

how many times have people said this to you?

13. mogrogFlalgat

mogrogFlalgat Banned

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    About your topic, Im sure there are moderators over there. Dont worry about it. Ill go and check it, and if I see a moderator Ill tell you his user name.

14. Ignition

Ignition Senior Member

15. !@#$%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.