to the ladies of 12oz.......

RAGSOE

i've noticed a lot of talk about the ladies of twelve oz recently, and i don't understand, i'm instictually attracted to girls, especially assertive girls like all of you, and especially to dee:D cuz she's 5 dope, what's up girls and guys, what's with the hater's? i understand there's a lot of youngins in here, but be real now, flirting innocently and fucking around is fun, and it's the reason we hit those threads so much, lighten up and have fun and there might be a glimpse of some ta-ta's in it for ya, who agrees with me?

-the shocker likes girls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

ragso try not to be so damn pathetic. get off the fucking computer and find some women in the physical world. flirt with girls you can look at then maybe youll see some "ta tas" and =SHOCK= maybe even get to touch them too! if you want to see pictures of tits go search for that shit on kazaa.

damn..... this is so pathetic...

if you want to flirt innocently go use one of those internet dating services and shit.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

ragso try not to be so damn pathetic. get off the fucking computer and find some women in the physical world. flirt with girls you can look at then maybe youll see some "ta tas" and =SHOCK= maybe even get to touch them too! if you want to see pictures of tits go search for that shit on kazaa.

damn..... this is so pathetic...

if you want to flirt innocently go use one of those internet dating services and shit.

you have no idea who you are speaking to. i have never, ever had a problem with clocking heinas and ponyeta, i'm only on the comp about 3-4 hours a week, hence the junior member under my name, and i don't presume to know anything you do or what you are about, so i can't really say you are a shit talker. i hope writing it was fun, that's why i post crap too. i only saw the thread on the wet t-shirt ish yesterday. i'm replying to this because i love a good argument. it is also the net, so say what you will, i'm not threatened in the slightest, play on playa...............

-the shocker is having a good time with this crap:)

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i've noticed a lot of talk about the ladies of twelve oz recently, and i don't understand, i'm instictually attracted to girls, especially assertive girls like all of you,

who you calling a girl punk?

and devilush got a crooked finger..... =oO

rustoman...you're just crooked looking so dont be jealous.

hey roo and delis...i'm such a girl. i'm telling ya. i have to dress up everyday so short nails dont fly with what i wear. but for some reason, my nails are still trim even after i go bomb.

as far as looks, i am so used to being dressed up everyday that i fogot how to dress down and look sloppy. fuck.

Guest angry xbox

my god these people i talk on the phone are fucking dumber than a box of rocks sometimes.

oh yeah and whoever told you there was girls on a graffiti board lied to you bro...

girls dont do graff

DUH!!

aahahhaha

Originally posted by Devilush

rustoman...you're just crooked looking so dont be jealous.

hey roo and delis...i'm such a girl. i'm telling ya. i have to dress up everyday so short nails dont fly with what i wear. but for some reason, my nails are still trim even after i go bomb.

as far as looks, i am so used to being dressed up everyday that i fogot how to dress down and look sloppy. fuck.

yeah you're nails are mad nice.

mines havent been long in ages. cant play guitar if its long. oh well i dont care, fuck nails, theyre not for me. HMPF!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey, your mother can be my bull any day. Giddy up.

my moms is ten foot tall with hair on her gums and breaths fire, but she oozes bourbon from her armpits, so we keep her. you on the otherhand are merely queer. don't hate me, hate the mirror........

Archived