? to the attached guys

OriginalSin

So...this is for guys who have long-term relationships, or are married....

so do you keep pictures of you and your ex-girlfriends?

just wondering, cuz i found some of my bfs and i just thought it was one of the known rules to throw away any pictures, or loveletters or memorabilia (sp.) from past relationships....

i wanna know how you girls feel too...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's wack. If my boyfriend had pics of his ex's i'd rip them up in his face and then break his face.. the same goes for me. He'd be pissed at me if i did stupid shit like that. It's a thing of mutual respect i think. If you can't let go of the pics and love letters, then you're not ready to give your full attention to a new love interest.

yeah, i'll keep a few of the good ones. they get taken out of photo albums or whatever though. i keep them in my private journal...something nobody but me should ever have any business looking through. i'm friends with all of my ex's though, so that might have something to do with it. i enjoy sifting through old photos/reading my journal to see where i've been in life. it makes me appreciate where i am now.

He probably wants to save them for rememberance. That's the only reason I got flicks of past girls. I got old letters too. I just see it as a way as keeping visual/written documents on things that occur in your life. I don't see why a chick would want to tear up his pictures. And I wouldn't tear up her pictures either.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's wack. If my boyfriend had pics of his ex's i'd rip them up in his face and then break his face.. the same goes for me. He'd be pissed at me if i did stupid shit like that. It's a thing of mutual respect i think. If you can't let go of the pics and love letters, then you're not ready to give your full attention to a new love interest.

OR these people meant a lot to this person and keeping photos and letters is how they pay homage, so to speak, to that time in their life. If you cant understand that, this goes for everyone, then YOU are not ready for a relationship.

i wont burn them!! silly! (verrry tempting, tho...ive already ripped up a few...everyone i find from now on is going in the trash fer sure.....

fuckin slutbags.

ok guys- its just the fact that some are in the hot tub, and another one was of the bitch in a school-girl outfit staddling a chair....and then some radom ones of the bitch, not w/ him in the pic or anything...and he told me he doesnt even LIKE either of these girls....

That's retarded. Get off his back unless you want to chase him off. If you tore up part of my past I'd give you kick in the ass from the leg in the boot. Straight up, knuckleheads get split up from the clit up on the doubletime; fucking with a man's freedom to enjoy some other titties on paper. You both had lives before you met each other and now he's with you. Get over it or get a bull-dozer up in it (I ran out of good ones).

Originally posted by jazzy maid

i took the liberty of getting rid of my boyfriends flicks of some dirty hoes only because they're dirty hoes. and threw away some of my old ones. but they should ultimately be out of sight and out of mind.

what makes you think he doesn't dig dirty hoes? what makes you so different from them?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

dear boxcars-

you are a cuntbag, and don't quote me or try to address me in anyway on this forum.

thanks in advance, cuntbag.

haha, the only time i quote you or try to address you is when i see you say something stupid. Guess what, you said something stupid. Jealousy isn't welcome in a healthy relationship. Alittle bit is, but to the extent where you would tear up pictures of people who were significant at some point in his life is just childish.

Also.. a cunt bag would.. hold cunts? Please explain... because if it is what i think it is then.. thanks.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

That's retarded. Get off his back unless you want to chase him off. If you tore up part of my past I'd give you kick in the ass from the leg in the boot. Straight up, knuckleheads get split up from the clit up on the doubletime; fucking with a man's freedom to enjoy some other titties on paper. You both had lives before you met each other and now he's with you. Get over it or get a bull-dozer up in it (I ran out of good ones).

whatever, i know its silly, but i just cant help it ....for some reason i am sooo fucking jelous of things like this....

yeah well, do you think he'll ever be like, "hey- where'd that pic of whats her fuck go?" HELL FUCKING NO...so who cares if i dont have to look at them anymore

Re: Re: ? to the attached guys

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i have a few. it's not like they're framed and hung on the wall or anything. they're in a box under my bed and seldom see the light of day

That seems like the way to go.

Store 'em for a decade, then get nostalgic.

Originally posted by OriginalSin

whatever, i know its silly, but i just cant help it ....for some reason i am sooo fucking jelous of things like this....

yeah well, do you think he'll ever be like, "hey- where'd that pic of whats her fuck go?" HELL FUCKING NO...so who cares if i dont have to look at them anymore

Wait.. so you destroyed his property without letting him know about it?

I'd stab you in the fucking face. What gives you the right you fucking... piece of shit of a girlfriend. ugh.

im going to go smoke a fucking cigarette. im so glad i never had to deal with scandalous ass girls.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

]

dear dr. ruth/boxcars,

thank you for your wonderful realtionship advice, i will follow it word for word.

You're one to talk. Your girlfriend doesn't even live with/close to you, and is probably getting it rammed up her ass by random people, in her town AS WE SPEAK.

thanks for your advice again!

:rolleyes:

the past is the past. if you are in a relationship w/ someone and its over a year or even two, who care sif they still have pics of the ex? i mean, so long as they are not framed on her underwear dresser. anyone who would get angry about old pics of an old bf or gf that are in some box under the bed or in the closet need to grow up and probablt shouldnt be in a relationship. people have pasts. i dunno, maybe most of you are just too young to have experienced any relationships and get too jealous still if your current significant other went out for some for 2 months before he fucked you the second time he met you and now you are together for a week and gettin heated bc he has a picture of his ex in high school yearbook.

do you expect your boyfriend to erase every memory he ever had of every girl he ever went out with? If you think that remembering the good times he had with someone else will make him suddenly drop you and go running back to the ex, you shouldn't be together anyway. It would tell me he has a weak personality, OR you have self esteem issues, OR your relationship has some serious communication problems.

personally, I only keep a few pictures of the 2 girls that have really meant something to me. and when i'm with someone please believe those things don't see the light of day. Its more like....uhhh.... boxcars hit it right on the head, just read his post.