Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

? to the attached guys

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OriginalSin, Sep 19, 2004.

1. OriginalSin

OriginalSin New Jack

So...this is for guys who have long-term relationships, or are married....
    so do you keep pictures of you and your ex-girlfriends?

just wondering, cuz i found some of my bfs and i just thought it was one of the known rules to throw away any pictures, or loveletters or memorabilia (sp.) from past relationships....

i wanna know how you girls feel too...

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

that's wack. If my boyfriend had pics of his ex's i'd rip them up in his face and then break his face.. the same goes for me. He'd be pissed at me if i did stupid shit like that. It's a thing of mutual respect i think. If you can't let go of the pics and love letters, then you're not ready to give your full attention to a new love interest.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i have a few. it's not like they're framed and hung on the wall or anything. they're in a box under my bed and seldom see the light of day

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

^real talk^

5. freeze

freeze Member

yeah, i'll keep a few of the good ones. they get taken out of photo albums or whatever though. i keep them in my private journal...something nobody but me should ever have any business looking through. i'm friends with all of my ex's though, so that might have something to do with it. i enjoy sifting through old photos/reading my journal to see where i've been in life. it makes me appreciate where i am now.

6. jazzy maid

jazzy maid New Jack

i took the liberty of getting rid of my boyfriends flicks of some dirty hoes only because they're dirty hoes. and threw away some of my old ones. but they should ultimately be out of sight and out of mind.

7. OriginalSin

OriginalSin New Jack

argh...its not like theyre all together, or framed or anything, but it makes me fucking FURIOUS...

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

take his pics, and burn them.

i promise i won't tell.

just fuckin do it, and then bust him in the face if he says shit.

;)

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

of course you never throw away or torch flicks of ex sig others.....they're like hunting trophies
    mounted in your den.

10. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

He probably wants to save them for rememberance. That's the only reason I got flicks of past girls. I got old letters too. I just see it as a way as keeping visual/written documents on things that occur in your life. I don't see why a chick would want to tear up his pictures. And I wouldn't tear up her pictures either.

11. Telo

Telo Elite Member

riduculous.. I think a guy can have photos of anyone and anything he wants.. but if it gets to teh level of naked pictures then i'd start to worry..

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

OR these people meant a lot to this person and keeping photos and letters is how they pay homage, so to speak, to that time in their life. If you cant understand that, this goes for everyone, then YOU are not ready for a relationship.

13. OriginalSin

OriginalSin New Jack

i wont burn them!! silly! (verrry tempting, tho...ive already ripped up a few...everyone i find from now on is going in the trash fer sure.....

fuckin slutbags.

ok guys- its just the fact that some are in the hot tub, and another one was of the bitch in a school-girl outfit staddling a chair....and then some radom ones of the bitch, not w/ him in the pic or anything...and he told me he doesnt even LIKE either of these girls....

14. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

whatever boxcars. you're not exactly dr.iknoweverythingaboutlove.. I disagree.

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I don't know everything, but I apparently know a shit load more than you.

Grow the fuck up and tell your boyfriend to do the same.