To SpaceManSpif:SOMETHING MUST BEE SAID!!!!!

FAMECHASIN

SOMETHING MUST BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of watching people fucking lick their own stamps. The fact that you ALWAYS post the same TBK/TA shit is obviously saying that you are in TBK and possibly TA. However, YOU FUCKING SUCK so I do not see how you could be in either one of these crews or any crew for that matter. But the bottow line is that you cant post your own shit or your crews shit. YOU HAVE TO STOP LICKING YOUR OWN STAMPS!!!!!!!!!! It is common knowledge. If your shit or your homies are gonna get know it should be because they put in work on the steel, not on a website. If I painted 4 trains a year and so did everyone in my crew and i kept posting them on websites to get fame that doesnt mean shit!!! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im pretty sure he isnt in either of those crews dumbshit.....so why dont you take tbk's dick out ya mouth sucka......

and if u put in work share ur pictures im all for it.....fuck all the old crap that always gets posted ....lets see some new shit

Guest imported_Europe

You are welcome to post what you think is being left out, but you cant say what other people can and can not post when it comes to graffiti.

Closed.

Archived