1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

to seeking from monkey

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Nov 30, 2003.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

to seeking from monkey

Discussion started by HESHIANDET - Nov 30, 2003

dear seeking:

if only you were here with your cute ass tattoos and vegetarian ways, but oh no. you are left without the sweet sweet vegan lasagna that will be made on a sunday, without the cheap red wine that HESH guzzles as if it were water, and the baby green salad with hearts of palm & raspberry vinaigrette that will no doubt knock your goddamn socks off. you are so jealous, i know. we wish you were here in NYC, right son? right, even if i don't have that gay ass red flower and that naked ass pic of your ex gf that's on my bedroom floor, right?

ahaha,
    love,
    monkey (aka queen)

2. old*824

old*824 12oz Senior Member

old*824 - Replied Nov 30, 2003

i knew i had no business reading this. cause now im hungry like a motherfucker for some motherfucking wine and lasagna....and im italian to...south italian from bari....yahll motherfuckers make a motherfucker hungry....like a motherfucker.....fuck.

old*824 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 30, 2003

donkey kong. seeking, we miss you.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Nov 30, 2003

lmao

From the purple headed dragon:

Gruff habbba du Seeking urr (growl) (burp) ickar Spaghetti du pooda.

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. imported_Europe - Replied Nov 30, 2003

I got leftover lasagne from last nights birthday party if you want to come over here instead seeks...

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 30, 2003

notice the trend here?
    i'm like the fucking surrogate child that my writer-couple friends try and fucking adopt, so i can hang out and be the perpetual third wheel. haha.
    i thank you my dear queeny, and promise that as soon as i can facilitate another trip out there, i will do so. it probably wont be till spring, cause fuck a ny winter, but with $120 flights, i will be sure to hook it up.

and to TT and the misses, i have plans to make it out there as well, but that will be a bit more arduous of a journey, cause it cant be stuffed iinto a single weekend and be had for under 200 bucks total.
    someday though.

thanks guys, i feel loved now.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Nov 30, 2003

i'll race your doors off if you drive here.

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 30, 2003

by the time i drive out there, your doors will be fucking falling off, along with your exhaust and flywheel.
    wont be anything but a shiny silver antenna sticking up.

seeks/S2000 nubby antenna

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: