TO QUIT THE JOB? OR NOT TO QUIT THE JOB??

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I cant really have a say, but that fact that it crosses your mind like that could mean that A)Your job is pissing you off and B) you have some sort of backup or if not you have the will to be a free ninja!

I say DO IT!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yo son, if you got stacks of paper like whoa, then yeah, ixnay that ish..

otherwise, keep on flossin in the free world till something bettah comes along nah mean!

sounds like your getting things moving where your at now....but then again if your tired of where your at, have some money in the bank and need a change then go for it....

im going neutral here just because im a big fan of security...ie: the same old shit with minimal finacial risks or adventure

i'm quittin soon. couple more weeks of this and i'm off. little vakay in the great north for a few weeks in between should sooth this nigga here, then it's into full swing with self employment.

holla.

you back marlboro? i didn't recognize you with all that shit dick on your lip. you gotta stop eating the corporate ass after they blow a load in your eye.

Guest duffman

^ haha sorry that made me laugh for some reason even though I think hes a bigger fag then seeking..

But anyways... Keep your job, you need the money

marlboro don't get all warm and cozy you cockchuggin faggot, you're still in the running for 'which newbie got ass fucked' the hardest. don't step or be more funny fool.

DUDE I WISH I HAD A COMEBACK BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

PLEASE MAKE SENSE IF YOU WANT TO ROCK WITH ME, OTHERWISE JUST GO DOODLE IN THE MARGINS OF YOUR MATH HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

GEE I'M SORRY. I MUST'VE HAD MY ROOMATES COCK IN MY MOUTH AGAIN WHEN I GURGLED THAT LITTLE TIDBIT....

SUCKA, BE MORE FUNNY OR BOUNCE.

get in line you fucking sheep ass playerhater. you can't fuck with the schmeg that resides between my toes let alone this ninja that really writes. be gone with you herbalife, be gone...

i dont want to give my opinion on this poll but if you can find another way to work so you dont have to support corporations it might be good. your an artist ya know, sell art or something. you can do murals, set up a website or start a clothing company, do graphic design, set canvases or sell framed pieces, do website design or all of the above. i know some of it sounds dumb but its all been done before succesfully so why not you too. its alot easier said than done but since you have a job you can use the money you have coming in as a base sum of money for awhile until you have cash moving in and then you can say bye bye to the corporate world. as i said its alot easier said than done but its worth a shot. :confused:

"self employment"

the two magic words amigo......then when you get big enuff, you hire me and i get the fuck outta this cubicle!!

marketing major like woah!!

marlboro or fubu yamaka.....i told you once and i tell ya again ya really gotta fire your comedy writer.....not funny at all

plus you still havent explained why you decided to come back?

my hypothesis, that mean guess ya fucking moron, is that your still not getting the attention that your beaten momma and no good boozing in the closet supressed homosexual dad deprived you of.....like i said before man your so fucking text book that its a bore to even read you....

put it this way dude, if the thought of quitting has entered your head. do it. and dont be a pussy, start doing what you want after you put in two weeks. just take the day off, take the afternoon off, start smoking in your office. go all out.

tt/king of quitting jobs like an asshole.

Archived