To jerk or not to jerk b4 a party - that is the question.

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

Ok, so I'm reaching a houseparty tonight where there should be a nice amount of women. i just jerked it. My reasoning? I couldn't wait. Also, later on tonight, if I have the opportunity to stick it to a broad, I'll last longer. Possible disadvantage? I may not be so motivated to stick it to said broad.

Well, the thing with me is I have a hard time busting these days (when I've been drinking) anyway, unless the girl is gorgeous, a freak and is down for all sorts of positions and/or allows me to spit on her. And this party is in a few hours, so today is not a great example. What do you guys think? What do you do before a meeting with young women. 'Cuz imagine you were really horny, then you fucked some girl, and busted in a minute. Not that I care about the girl's needs. It just sometimes sucks when you don't last long, and the girls talk, and you didn't get to maximize your sexing pleasures for the night.

^^ try to make sense of it all and give me your thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Canadiano

Possible disadvantage? I may not be so motivated to stick it to said broad.

what are you? a homo?

the jerk is no comparison to feeling of the tang

and in no way should the jerk stand in the way of being 'motivated'

come on now man!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by WhenOne

what are you? a homo?

the jerk is no comparison to feeling of the tang

and in no way should the jerk stand in the way of being 'motivated'

come on now man!

word

even if i jerked it 5 times in one day i would still be charging the females

Originally posted by uncle-boy

word

even if i jerked it 5 times in one day i would still be charging the females

canadiano must be some 45 year old man that has lost his appetite for

women, life, and rock n roll

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by WhenOne

canadiano must be some 45 year old man that has lost his appetite for

women, life, and rock n roll

well, you're almost right, except I'm not even close to 45 yet.

on the real, though, I love the puss, but you're telling me that you've never had that shit like when you jizz on a girl, you zip up and leave? Yo, nuff times I don't even bother for a round two. And I do admit, I spit better game, and often get more girls on those weeks (days, too, but especially weeks) when I don't jerk it. The girls can smell it. They know your scrotesack is full.

yeah but busting your load on a girl means that she had some part in the busting of said load. you are saying that you wacked off and now might have no interest in sex, which i find appaulling(sp?) and sad

Guest Canadiano

no interest for the next bit! Anyway, it's been awhile, and I showered and shaved, from asscrack to my head, so I'm in the mood again. so ha!

nah. i say dont jerk it. alcohol should help you go long enough. just make sure you piss before you start fuckin. i dont like fuckin when i have to take a mad piss. plus, i like blowin a big load with the lady. i dont know though.

Originally posted by Canadiano

Well, the thing with me is I have a hard time busting these days (when I've been drinking) anyway, unless the girl is gorgeous, a freak and is down for all sorts of positions and/or allows me to spit on her.

Why didn't anyone else pick up on that? That's fucking classic.

What led you to spitting on the first girl, thus realizing that it's a turn-on for you? Did the girl want you to spit on her?

I'm intrigued.

yeah but if you jerk it before the party, like you said, you dont have as much sexual drive. a little brew and a little weed will kill that anxiety and game should just flow like whoa, yo... DOH!!

Guest sTress

just got back from a club/party joint. didn't get no type of pussy at all because i chose to roll with fucking idiots who dont know if they want to stay or go home.

......i say jerk it. dont know about your sex and alcohol thing but if you jerk you'll be less anxious. also you dont wanna catch one while your grinding on some chick.

heres the advice from a good friend.....

if you've been planning an event where pussy is almost gaurenteed, say, a party that you've known about for awhile...jack off very infrequently the day/days/week/weeks prior. why? because, the faster you come, the less sore yr dick will be afterwards, which means second time around will be much more enjoyable and you wont have a case of the chafedick, and the first load will be HUGE and impressive, bitch will say, "DAYUMMMM guy, you sticky like elmers." and you'll have yr dick up in no time ready for the long haul. and you'll be like, "DAYUMMMM girl, lemme poke you in dat ass." and all will be gravy.

Archived