Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

To jerk or not to jerk b4 a party - that is the question.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Canadiano, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Ok, so I'm reaching a houseparty tonight where there should be a nice amount of women. i just jerked it. My reasoning? I couldn't wait. Also, later on tonight, if I have the opportunity to stick it to a broad, I'll last longer. Possible disadvantage? I may not be so motivated to stick it to said broad.

Well, the thing with me is I have a hard time busting these days (when I've been drinking) anyway, unless the girl is gorgeous, a freak and is down for all sorts of positions and/or allows me to spit on her. And this party is in a few hours, so today is not a great example. What do you guys think? What do you do before a meeting with young women. 'Cuz imagine you were really horny, then you fucked some girl, and busted in a minute. Not that I care about the girl's needs. It just sometimes sucks when you don't last long, and the girls talk, and you didn't get to maximize your sexing pleasures for the night.

^^ try to make sense of it all and give me your thoughts.

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

yea, work yourself then let her work it.

4. FoReVeRpHLy

FoReVeRpHLy Guest

but what do u say when u dont nizzle the shizzle

5. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll yeah

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

what are you? a homo?
    the jerk is no comparison to feeling of the tang
    and in no way should the jerk stand in the way of being 'motivated'
    come on now man!

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

word

even if i jerked it 5 times in one day i would still be charging the females

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

canadiano must be some 45 year old man that has lost his appetite for
    women, life, and rock n roll

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/messages/894626/4874482.gif'> [img]http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/messages/894626/4874482.gif'> [img]http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/messages/894626/4874482.gif'> [img]http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/messages/894626/4874482.gif'>

why have two when you can have 4?

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

you win. i cant compare to that

13. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

14. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

hahaha:D

15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

well, you're almost right, except I'm not even close to 45 yet.

on the real, though, I love the puss, but you're telling me that you've never had that shit like when you jizz on a girl, you zip up and leave? Yo, nuff times I don't even bother for a round two. And I do admit, I spit better game, and often get more girls on those weeks (days, too, but especially weeks) when I don't jerk it. The girls can smell it. They know your scrotesack is full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.