to IVO

Guest wakassOATH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest catwash
Originally posted by -Rage-

Yea that's pretty fucking annoying...now I have to go to the other pages to view the threads from yesterday...assface.

Awwww! how annoying, must've taken you an extra 10 whole seconds to get to the next page! HOW WILL YOU COPE??

Guest wakassOATH

what the fuk

i started this thread to ask ivo a question, it was .. why did u bump all your threads. not that im pissed or nothin just woundering why

now lets ask all of you a question, where would ivo be most likely to see this thread..

A. in the bench

B. third rail

C.the yard

B.channel zero

D.www.12ozprophet.com

well if you picked A..your right.. now, to post a thread in the bench ..you need to have a picture of some sort of graffiti and i did

the flik above is not me, it is DAMO kops and JOSEF nme from montreal the flik was jacked from www.bombingscience.com

as for you KRAUT you can go fuck your self, i never said that those tags were mine and if you do think those 2 people are wak well get your head checked (if you have one) because they are pretty respected

and beardo, i dont know if your comment was directed to me so i wont jump to comclusions here unlike alot of the people on this board

Guest ctsaRgay

what do you mean the interent fame game- everyone already knows him in australia, why would he want to get props from the americans when hardly any of them can admit that stuff from other countries is good.

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

what do you mean the interent fame game- everyone already knows him in australia, why would he want to get props from the americans when hardly any of them can admit that stuff from other countries is good.

I'm an american and I can honestly say that I enjoy non domestic graff just as much as I enjoy stuff from here in the states...very few people I know will dis euro or aussie graff..there are talented artists everywhere.

IVO AKM guy is wack but he is doing it because he wants us to talk about him...duh.

Archived