TO HELL WITH XMAS.

and now you choke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm right behind you on this one bro. I was sitting with my family tonight eating and I was constantly bombareded with stupid questions like; "So when do you work next?" and "When are you classes for next semester?" I hate ignorant people who don't understand in the end it won't fucking matter. Why do you need to know when I work next? That's why it's my job and my responsibility!

On top of that I had no money to buy shit for anyone...Why? Becuase arrogant fucks keep taking my money. I got three speeding tickets in one month totalling 477 bucks. Fuck America and fuck your money.

Merry fucking Christmas indeed. Burn in hell you greed ridden flag waving slobs.

dude..christmas makes the rich richer....

so do many other things...

it is just another staple in society that can never change

oooo but get me the x-box......it's upgradable...

or wait...harry potter...he's a G

no no thats not right..... i want my godamn freedom to hate christmas and what it's become rather than have people hate me for what i think.......... fuck it

I'm on here right now...that should tell you somthing. fuck xmas. It doesnt really mean anything to me...but my family celebrates it, and there gonna get me shit so I feel obliged to do the same. I'd love to be working right now....overtime like crazy...and very few customers at most places. But I'm not cause I'm layed-off and sitting on my ass here in front of the comp. I was gonna try and do somthing productive tonight (namely a clean train) but its -21 so thats out of the question.

so yeah....fuck xmas.

i have spent 0 dollars on christmas gifts...and that includes gifts for my family. why? because i can't afford it and don't have the time to go out and buy something for them...and i don't want to buy something just becuase it's xmas..i'd rather it have some meaning....and i can't stand fuckin malls, so i would rather go into the city, which is $$$ and ....ah fuck it, it's all crap anyway

tomorrow i'll be at work till 3 anyway, so i won't even be around till later, so puhtoowey...double time like whoa....14 hours instead of 7 tomorrow, what a nice gift

CHRISTMAS EVE RULES BITCHES!!!!

Nothing like my family who i haven't seen in soooooo long,.........lots of good home cooking, ummmmm what else..........i worked hard and got everyone gifts......ummmmm ......and gifts for me ~ yeahhhhhhhh

I mean im not that religious, but whatever........my familykicks ass.

WERE TIGHT

word is bond

I am not celebrating christmas...until last night my house didn't even have a christmas tree...I am still giving my parents a gif though, I am painting a canvas for them so they should feel really happy.

on a side note tonight would be a good night to go bombing other than the fact that its colder that fuck out...very few cars will be out after midnight....hmmmm.

Guest got tha feva

I'm with you Dubyah. Christmas is about family. I don't care why anyone celebrates it, all I know is my whole life Christmas has been about love above all else. Seeing all my Aunts and Cousins, grandparents, being with my parents and my brother and now his family also. Gifts are great and all, I'm not going to lie, I love getting them, and I love saving my money and buying things no matter how big or small for the people I love... just to give them something they might want or need but haven't bought for themselves yet. But it's not about gifts, for most people it's not even about Jesus Christ, it's about family and taking time to do things that you get too busy and forget to do throughout the year. it's a time to call the people or send christmas cards to people who you haven't been in touch with for whatever reason... it's an excuse to let someone know you care. I don't know... If you hate christmas so much because of capitolism, then why don't you go volunteer to serve christmas dinner to the homeless, or do something good that doesn't involve spending or recieving money.. help someone out, and help yourself. Why sit here and sulk on THIS day. You have all year to do that, make christmas what you think it should be.

PRUDE

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by got tha feva

I'm with you Dubyah. Christmas is about family. I don't care why anyone celebrates it, all I know is my whole life Christmas has been about love above all else. Seeing all my Aunts and Cousins, grandparents, being with my parents and my brother and now his family also. Gifts are great and all, I'm not going to lie, I love getting them, and I love saving my money and buying things no matter how big or small for the people I love... just to give them something they might want or need but haven't bought for themselves yet. But it's not about gifts, for most people it's not even about Jesus Christ, it's about family and taking time to do things that you get too busy and forget to do throughout the year. it's a time to call the people or send christmas cards to people who you haven't been in touch with for whatever reason... it's an excuse to let someone know you care. I don't know... If you hate christmas so much because of capitolism, then why don't you go volunteer to serve christmas dinner to the homeless, or do something good that doesn't involve spending or recieving money.. help someone out, and help yourself. Why sit here and sulk on THIS day. You have all year to do that, make christmas what you think it should be.

PRUDE

say fucking word!!!!!!! my sentiments exactly.

but then again...i like my oma's hot chocolate and the sugar cookies she makes....whatever. lets just be happy and remember why there is christmas in the first place.

the one thing tho...corporations have just raped all of whats whole in it, sad to say that all that is on most kids mind right now is that killer sooper expensive gift waiting for them under the tree. there is nothing wrong with that because i would then be lying, we've all been tthere. So i would like to say merry Christmas to yeeal. and drink some eggnog fer me. :yum:

ps. i was just mad a couple of post's ago.

You're all retarded. Just because Christmas comes around ONCE a year THAT'S the only time you act all nice and happy towards other people? If that's so, you disgust me. Why don't you take the real time to be nice to people 24/7/365.

I don't do this because everyone's an asshole to me. You fuck with me and you're gonna get burned. When people act nice to me I'm a cool guy.

I'l bet that each one of you that each one of you that has a christmas tree in their home also has an american flag somewhere "proudly" displayed so others can see your love for this heartless country.

Just do me a favor...when you all get drunk for New Year's Eve make sure to drive and kill yourself.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Gee, that was nice of you Rage.

I got a Christmas tree, but no flag. WHAT WHAT!?!?!

Unlike some people, some of us don't get to see our families 24/7/365. Christmas is a holiday where you're allowed to take a break from work or whatever it is you do, and go be with your family. Nobody said anything about us not being nice to people all year round. But Christmas gives you the opportunity and the time to be REALLY nice with your loved ones. If you dislike this, it's pretty sad. Dubyah and Prude, you guys rock.

And I don't care what anyone says, I'm loving every single pair of underwear I got today. My old ones were getting pretty busted. Beer,

El Mamerro

I probably see my family once every two months. I'm glad to get away from them, because they drive me nuts. I have been WORKING over 100+ hours these past couple weeks just to avoid them.

Nothing against you guys who like to be with your fam...just stating my point in this issue.

Archived