Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TO HELL WITH XMAS.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by and now you choke, Dec 24, 2001.

1. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

holy corporate holiday...it's so bad that even most of the anti-christians celebrate it. i, for one, hate being "home" and all this money spending bullshit has to go...who's with me?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'm right behind you on this one bro. I was sitting with my family tonight eating and I was constantly bombareded with stupid questions like; "So when do you work next?" and "When are you classes for next semester?" I hate ignorant people who don't understand in the end it won't fucking matter. Why do you need to know when I work next? That's why it's my job and my responsibility!

On top of that I had no money to buy shit for anyone...Why? Becuase arrogant fucks keep taking my money. I got three speeding tickets in one month totalling 477 bucks. Fuck America and fuck your money.

Merry fucking Christmas indeed. Burn in hell you greed ridden flag waving slobs.

3. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

dude..christmas makes the rich richer....

so do many other things...

it is just another staple in society that can never change

oooo but get me the x-box......it's upgradable...
    or wait...harry potter...he's a G
    no no thats not right..... i want my godamn freedom to hate christmas and what it's become rather than have people hate me for what i think.......... fuck it

4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'm on here right now...that should tell you somthing. fuck xmas. It doesnt really mean anything to me...but my family celebrates it, and there gonna get me shit so I feel obliged to do the same. I'd love to be working right now....overtime like crazy...and very few customers at most places. But I'm not cause I'm layed-off and sitting on my ass here in front of the comp. I was gonna try and do somthing productive tonight (namely a clean train) but its -21 so thats out of the question.

so yeah....fuck xmas.

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

yeah, thats why i celebrate KWANZA, yeah kids thats where its at

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i have spent 0 dollars on christmas gifts...and that includes gifts for my family. why? because i can't afford it and don't have the time to go out and buy something for them...and i don't want to buy something just becuase it's xmas..i'd rather it have some meaning....and i can't stand fuckin malls, so i would rather go into the city, which is $$$ and ....ah fuck it, it's all crap anyway

tomorrow i'll be at work till 3 anyway, so i won't even be around till later, so puhtoowey...double time like whoa....14 hours instead of 7 tomorrow, what a nice gift

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

im sure you are already aware of how i feel...

8. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

CHRISTMAS EVE RULES BITCHES!!!!
    Nothing like my family who i haven't seen in soooooo long,.........lots of good home cooking, ummmmm what else..........i worked hard and got everyone gifts......ummmmm ......and gifts for me ~ yeahhhhhhhh

I mean im not that religious, but whatever........my familykicks ass.

WERE TIGHT

word is bond

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I am not celebrating christmas...until last night my house didn't even have a christmas tree...I am still giving my parents a gif though, I am painting a canvas for them so they should feel really happy.

on a side note tonight would be a good night to go bombing other than the fact that its colder that fuck out...very few cars will be out after midnight....hmmmm.

10. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

I'm with you Dubyah. Christmas is about family. I don't care why anyone celebrates it, all I know is my whole life Christmas has been about love above all else. Seeing all my Aunts and Cousins, grandparents, being with my parents and my brother and now his family also. Gifts are great and all, I'm not going to lie, I love getting them, and I love saving my money and buying things no matter how big or small for the people I love... just to give them something they might want or need but haven't bought for themselves yet. But it's not about gifts, for most people it's not even about Jesus Christ, it's about family and taking time to do things that you get too busy and forget to do throughout the year. it's a time to call the people or send christmas cards to people who you haven't been in touch with for whatever reason... it's an excuse to let someone know you care. I don't know... If you hate christmas so much because of capitolism, then why don't you go volunteer to serve christmas dinner to the homeless, or do something good that doesn't involve spending or recieving money.. help someone out, and help yourself. Why sit here and sulk on THIS day. You have all year to do that, make christmas what you think it should be.

PRUDE

11. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

12. eros

eros Senior Member

so why don't you ignore the commercial aspects of the holiday and take it for what it should be; a day to be close to those people that you love.

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

say fucking word!!!!!!! my sentiments exactly.

14. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

but then again...i like my oma's hot chocolate and the sugar cookies she makes....whatever. lets just be happy and remember why there is christmas in the first place.

the one thing tho...corporations have just raped all of whats whole in it, sad to say that all that is on most kids mind right now is that killer sooper expensive gift waiting for them under the tree. there is nothing wrong with that because i would then be lying, we've all been tthere. So i would like to say merry Christmas to yeeal. and drink some eggnog fer me. :yum:

ps. i was just mad a couple of post's ago.

15. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

man. get that mumbo jumbo out of here.