to emit

schooled

yo man i heard you and some other guys like jive and someone else i heard were muraling over in danbury..i talked to dmet he sed you guys have to paint over it, but before you do that man i gotta come see it and get some flix, where is that building man? like what street and bulding? plus, i dont get it, on the booze store they never made them paint over jives peice, and that shits been there forever man..anyway..i hope fucking stupid ass mayor dont make you paint over that shit : oh well..peace

-dime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK here are some clear signs that your 5 0H

yo man i heard you and some other guys like jive and someone else i heard were muraling over in danbury..

muraling=GAY

Where is that building man? like what street and bulding?

If you don't know already then don't bother

booze store-who says BOOZE

stupid ass mayor dont make you paint over that shit

who gives a shit about what a mayor thinks

I rest my case PIG

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by Scott LaJock

over eager fan... pigs would try harder...

and the wall is in south port on route 1 by a 5 and dime next to a cemetary across from the dmv below bill board advertising for a southport community college for the extremely slow

happy hunting

...And ladies and gentlemen the spot is offically blown up!

Guest infared

first off, that isnt where the spot is...second of all, the sons of bitche4s arent going to paint over it, third of all teh "someone else" if im not mistaken is cycle with some other no name kid on top, last of all in the rain forest ants make up approximately 10% of all animal mass...thats alot of fucking ants. and by the way, muraling is a terrible gerrund, pick up the old thesaurus chief.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

why would the cops be after emit?

That town..where the mayor is upset, used to have reward signs up all over town wherever I had a tag or throwup...... REWARD "wanted, who is emit"

the police were always calling my house.

yo fuck yourselfs i aint no pig. Just because i dont know everyones names, and im asking where the LEGAL peice is, notice LEGAL, and by the way what the fuck do you want me to call a mural a production? whats the fucking diffrence, im sorry i dont use your "king" graff slang, so back off me. Fuck emits a real big inspiration for me and i wanted to see the fucking "production" hes doing.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by schooled

yo man i heard you and some other guys like jive and someone else i heard were muraling over in danbury..i talked to dmet he sed you guys have to paint over it, but before you do that man i gotta come see it and get some flix, where is that building man? like what street and bulding? plus, i dont get it, on the booze store they never made them paint over jives peice, and that shits been there forever man..anyway..i hope fucking stupid ass mayor dont make you paint over that shit : oh well..peace

-dime

The wall is on main st. heading into downtown across from taco bell..Fuck Danbury they hate graff.

Guest emit_df

it's not funny...they were after me

it's one thing to be chased by police. but to have them call your house and try to take you to court is another.

Archived