to do drugs or not to do drugs

Cyber Optx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to do it all...exception for crack and straight heroin..

but drugs are bullshit..i have no regrets but then again i do..im just lucky to be alive..

right now i love life to the fullest..i dont smoke cigs or buds but im gonna pick a bag up tommarow..smoke with this chick from work..

good for those who haven't done drugs and are not blind to truth!!!!

its all gravey......on the topic of straight edge a new straight edge "gang" has popped up somewhere near me......this shit pisses me off above all......the same thing happened 5 years ago but most of those guys are in jail now....which brings up an intresting question....if youve got three guys fucking you in the shower are you still straight edge....that some pretty promiscuous behavior...heh...its just too bad punk ass white boys never roll solo....little bitches

damn....testy testy testy......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i have been straight edge for 16 years. my entire life. i haven't slipped once. i don't care if other people drink and do drugs and shit. i just don't want to see people do it. i hate standing around people that are smoking weed. the smell is so disgusting.

like i said it doesn't bother me when other people do shit, its just not for me. also it isn't my place to tell other people how to live thier lives.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

there is another thread about this.

to each his own. nobody out there is gonna tell me what i should be doing, who are they? if you are sXe, rock on....much respect. if you like beer and weed, also rock on.....whatever floats your boat. beer and drugs arent stupid...people are stupid, and abuse of these drugs and of your body is what ruins your life. moderation my friends.

i smoked weed every day for 10 years

have done acid too many times to count

e's are dirty and shitty, don't go anywhere near them

i have been drinking for around 10 years

i have done heroin a few times, but that shit is dangerous, don't get mixed up in it (r.i.p rich & ren)

and i smoke cigarettes. i gave everything up, except i still drink booze in moderation, and i smoke cigarettes.

i am old skool

Originally posted by PIRone716:

straight edge for fuckin' 10 yrs...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^then i started straight heroin..it was good but not what i needed...that extacy was alright...but not what i needed..i couldn't find anything....then somebody introduced to me BANSAI KITTY...thats exactly what i was lookin for..

ive laid off the drugs conciderably within the past year or so, but lastnight i smoked this "stuff"...whoah...i dont even know what it was(real bright)...i guess the closest thing it could be related to would be DMT...it only lasts a couple minutes, but man it was by far the most intense and vivid psychadelic experience i've ever had...fucking cartoon land...completely...

took a hit from the bong...

held it in...

let it out...

within 5 seconds it felt like gravity or some kind of force was comming at me from my left and right...

all of a sudden the force(s) met right in the middle where the bong was on the coffee table...

the bong jumps to life(with cartoon eyes, mouth, hands{those mickey mouse gloves} and cartoon feet...

it then says to me..."hi im chris crasblazyaself and that's cras chrisblazyaself, and we're comming to a theatre near you!"

thank god my friends were in the other room because i was SPUN

my boy comes in the room 'cuz i was laughing hysterically and i said to him "get this guy away from me!!!!" pointing at an inanimate glass bong....

5 minutes later i was back on earth...

in-tense...."

....LOL...i luv that story...good shit...r

Guest dukeofyork

i dont mind other people drinking or smoking, but im not into it, i was straight edge a long time ago, then fell off for all of about 4 months (really stupid move, i wish i hadnt done it..) and have been drug free for about 3 years now..

Archived