TO ANYONE STEALING FLICS FROM OTHER PEOPLES SITES

Guest webmaster

Guest webmaster

It's great that everyone is posting flics and it's even cool to jack them from other sites but please post the site that you took the flics from. Those sites are made by writers, for writers and if we aren't supporting them, no one will. 12oz gets A LOT of hits each month, so getting their due credit could really make a huge difference.

Thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahem, lets drop some KA-ledge, ok....

i see a lot of cats on this board come from all over the world. So maybe its not as acessable to people from lets say alaska as an example(dont ask) they dont know about a lot of sites that people from new york go on, or people from ohio. So you have peopel that bring flavors from all over, insted of 1 location. And maybe cats dont have money for cameras and dont know computers, and who cant make a site to post fliks on, etc etc. I mean i understand what web is tryin to say but dont hate.......

Guest webmaster

stealing flics to put on your own site is weak. borrowing flics from websites to post here and giving the site credit is doing them a favor.

bump for the love of freights.

Originally posted by The Former:

Stealings flicks is weak! if you're gonna run a website than you should at least be able to take pictures yourself, and not take the credit of others. WWW.Geocities.com/crewof502 steals a lot of my flicks and a lot of flicks from Paint My Face, 12oz, and Hifi art.

Ha ha ha!! go former....bustin Jen's balls!

I think everyone should go check out the message board on www.hifiart.com

Originally posted by metallix fucking metallix:

is that why i got banned? how nice of you banning me , and making a pretty example afterwards to other people....

your IP might have just been banned. might sound like coincidence that u got someone else's IP that was banned, but sometimes it happens. esp if u are on a dialup that assigns random IP's or on a cable modem even that once in awhile changes up its IP... who knows?

• 3 months later...

Archived