Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

To all who oppose the war.

Discussion in 'News' started by bobthebuilder, Jan 8, 2005.

1. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

OK I like everyone expressing their opinions, simple fact is; If we didnt get that oil, Alcunts would. Fuck the politics of the whole situation, UNLESS you want to push your fucking car around... do some thinking. We have a rediculous economy which is based on oil, without it this country will fall apart. I am an officer in the USMC(on leave) and serve my country proudly, I DONT bitch and moan like many do. Perhaps you would rather be leading the assault in Normandy and opening your door to mg42 bullets... veterans had so much more shit to face regarding the chances of getting killed. Im tired of every young motherfucker thinking he knows something, if you dont like the war too bad... bush didnt do it for his fucking pleasure. I dont like bush for many reasons...the way he went into Iraq is one of them but like I said... this is something that we needed to do sooner or later to ensure Americas survival in the future. WE BUILT THIS ECONOMY AND WE HAVE TO SUBSTAIN IT.

Hydrogen is not an alternative fuel..if anyone inquires why I will explain..

2. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

I wasnt for war in iraq, "war will raise our economy" bullshit, gas prices have gone up, our economy sucks becuase of the war, but since theres nothing we can do to stop it, bush Might as well do us all a favor and take some oil back with him, if he doesnt, then id really be pissed. after that well probly go to war with north korea, and so will be the beginning of wwIII then well really be screwed. I love america, but I hate its current leader.

3. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

You are too young(maybe) to understand this... its not about oil prices, that has nothing to do with it... this is just ensuring that we have control over the third largest oil reserve in theworld which can last us for quite a long time.

4. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

fuck oil i ride a bike

5. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

Fucc oil,fucc u,,fucc BUSH

bikes are the future of this country!

6. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

You are too young(maybe) to understand this... its not about oil prices, that has nothing to do with it... this is just ensuring that we have control over the third largest oil reserve in theworld which can last us for quite a long time.
    [post=3787554]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

yes i am young an im still learning, Please teach me tha ways of the shaolin diplomacy, master!

7. hobo knife

hobo knife Junior Member

Hey man, you're right...except you almost sound like Cheney or Bush...which makes you wrong.

8. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

Hey man, you're right...except you almost sound like Cheney or Bush...which makes you wrong.
    [post=3787576]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

No chaney and bush are saying this war isnt for oil and all that bullshit... I dont like either of em because of my hatred towards corprate america.. which both of them are heavily assoicated with.

9. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i ride a bike.
    the oil is going to run out in about 30 years anyway.
    shit, that's being optimistic.
    predictions about the u.s oil wealth are widely varied.

the bottom line is we need an alternative to the internal combustion engine.

the president has stretched the country so thin, gotten into so much debt, we might just be in a hole we can't get out of.

i'm all for the troops getting home healthy, but trying to take over the middle east is not the answer to our energy problems.
    there needs to be a fundamental change in attitude, that is reflected in the way our country is built and run, before the economy and our environment are destoyed.

10. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

There is more then enough oil for over 150 years, if it was 30 years our economy would fail right now. The only way out of the middle east is an alternative energy source..until one is found.. we have secured the future of our children. Dont forget 1300 soldiers is rougly 1 tenth of what america looses each year to gun violence. Earth is getting devestated by the fossil fuels being burned. You can laugh at this alternative but it will be done if something is not invented soon; we will be moving our planet over on its axis.. which will change the direction the suns rays hits the earth in return which will give us brand new ozone status...

11. robJ

robJ Member

......... no comment............

12. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

Oh and if anyone ever tells you about some type of troop shortages in Iraq slap them in the face, ive put in 3 times and was declined 3 times.

13. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

150 years?!
    i'm sorry but you are really kidding yourself.
    china's economy is exploding right now, and guess what?
    they love cars too.
    no one really though t about that.
    people are not even factoring in that half a billion people might suddenly get off their bikes in china and start getting into cars.

even cnn admits that optimistic predictions put the peak in 40 years.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/09/28/how.much.oil.01/

"CNN's Natalie Pawelski finds estimates range from 10 to 50 years until production peaks"

14. insane30

insane30 Member

haha its bout time sumone started a topic bout this shit. i agree with bob the builder on many points. i do support bush and cheney wit many things and dnt wit some things. bottom line the postive outweighs the negative. if there were more reaosns to not go to war than to go to war, we wouldnt have done it. and bob had a good point. dman people bitchin these days about how many soldiers have died in iraq. give me a fucken break. i wish the death count here was the same for previous wars, maybe my grandfathers n shit would be alive. 1300 is NOTHING. i know a life is priceless but cmon, dis is bullshit. and after i saw that iraqi television showed muslims blaming america for starting the earthquake and in turn the tsusani that just made me more pissed. thats fukin insane. americans these days are all bout peoples rights and thrid world country protection n shit. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MOTHERFUCKER. if the piss us off. we bomb em. they die, end of story. thats the way the world was run for thousands of years. peace, ill post more of my crappy opinion later

15. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

You along with other people forget that there is oil in TAR sands... which right now costs alot to extract so gas would cost a bit more.. but its there if we ever need it... we currently use 20mil barrlels per day.. china i think has some 5?.. You also forget most of china is in poverty so their car per person ratio will never be high. WE will destroy this world before we run out of oil.. trust me on this one.