To all those ignorant war mongering fucking imbred americans

fememeow

hope to all of those who continually make ignorant mindless jokes about the war....may someone soon please drop a fucking A bomb on your country...FUCK WTO FUCK the USA you will fucking fall..and the world will be waiting to watch and laugh...drown in your fucking cheese burger wrappers and corrupted mindless souls....you gluttonous mindless self centred fuckwits.......you are all your countries children may u fucking rot for the mindlessness you have no ability to see past....to all those who can...get out of the swallered land before it fucking burns....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gee thanks chief, for telling me whats up in my country and all

im also glad you back up your mindless statements with all those facts and figures

america will be here for a long time to come

and theres not much that anyone can do about that

thanks for the concern squirt

you people suck as much as your complete opposites in the white house do....how does is feel to be on the same fucking coin as them....

you make irrational tirades which only hurt your strong points and the issue you could change, that and we all just turn you off....way to go

Originally posted by fememeow

hope to all of those who continually make ignorant mindless jokes about the war....may someone soon please drop a fucking A bomb on your country...FUCK WTO FUCK the USA you will fucking fall..and the world will be waiting to watch and laugh...drown in your fucking cheese burger wrappers and corrupted mindless souls....you gluttonous mindless self centred fuckwits.......you are all your countries children may u fucking rot for the mindlessness you have no ability to see past....to all those who can...get out of the swallered land before it fucking burns....

i hope youre next you stupid fuck....die.

yeah....i dont think that the entire world wants to see what would happen

if eveyone in america picked up an automatic rifle and every one agreed

that it would be in "Americas best interst to destroy all our enemies." That

would be a fucked up day for the rest of the world. Be careful what you wish

for you cockmonger.

First let me say that I am not a warmonger.

That said, shouldn't you be bitching at your own country as well. Last time I looked the Aussies were members of the coalition with troops in Iraq.

Actually now that I look again you are claiming both Australia and the UK. Blair is just as bad as Bush.

If you meant inbred then yeah you're right, my cousine is my father and my brother all at the same time.

How ironic that someone so hostile is acusing us Americans of being war mongers. I personally am not a war monger, never was, never will be. I might be a shoe monger but not a war monger, thank you.

Think about it this way...

I recently changed my point of view on our actions in the Middle East. I was once very opposed, and thought that were we attacking the region purely out of imperialistic greed.

The fact is though, like it or not, WE ARE THE WORLDS LEADER. All the rest of you countries should thank god that we are and we lead as justly as possible. Sure we've bled that region of most of its oil, for our SUV's, but we made those people rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams in the process. We could have straight jacked that shit, we have always been powerful enough to do that, but we dont. Yes we have an agressive/assertive nature, but we are in no way dictators. How would you guys like it if Hussain, or Castro, or any other Dictator for that matter had the number 1 military power in the world. Fuckin cry all you want, we wipe your ass and feed you, cause we are cool like that.

The fact is Terrorists attacked our country. Sadaam, and others, finance Anti-American terrorism. We have no choice but to take a stand and make a point simply to maintain the world order. Lets let all the terrorist factions feel like they can do whatever they want with no consequences, and then see how you bitch. Someone has to lead, and others have to follow, thats just plain human nature. Be happy that a country that, for the most part, looks out for the welfare of EVERYONE ELSE, is sitting on top of that heirarchy. You cant please, or get along with everybody, no matter how hard you wish for it in your idealistic little hippy head. Sometimes (just like you do on a personal level) a country has to look out for itself first just to ensure its own survival. As long as we are on top, please believe there will be contenders for the crown, but trust that we WILL NOT FALL, and Austrailia will never tun into an island of slave labor for Sadaam Hussain. We got your back whether you like it or not, homey.

this INBRED american knows how to spell.

i'm all against war mongers myself, but at least have an intelligent argument to give to the ignorant. just telling people they're ignorant makes you more ignorant than them

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT REPRESENTIVE OF ALL US CITIZENS> NOBODY IS HAPPY TO GO TO WAR. BUT ITS TO LATE TO SIT HERE COMPLAINING. SADAM POSES A THREAT TO HIS PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD> YOU MAY NOT LIKE THE WAR< BUT ATLEAST SUPPORT THE TROOPS. BLESS THE COUNTRY WHERE I AM FREE TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO SUPPORT THE WAR OR Not>..

The saudi royal family is one of the major financial backers of the taliban, not saddam. But the saudis are Bush's friends, therefore we wont say a word about them even though they are the #1 financiers of terrorist groups in the middle east. Please read a little before you morons post stupid untrue claims like this, its not hard to do just turn off the TV for a minute.

Guest KING OF HELL

Im not really all for all the current situations, but I do think that people in other places that make sweeoping generalizations about the people in this country are just as willfully ignorant as the people that they seem to hate at their worst.

watch a real news program. you might find out that a huge part of this country doesnt feel great about this war, and some of the people making off handed comments are doing so to poke light at the situation. yes its tactless sometimes but not any moreso that half the shit in this particular forum.

get your head out of your ass and stop trying to play "my counrty is better than yours". i hate it when americans do it, and i hate it when others do it too.

Originally posted by Matthew13

http://www.likeanorb.com/wtc/atfirst.jpg'>

people forget so quickly.

you stupid ignorant fuck. you probably think all "sand-niggers" are the same. attack iraq for something the taliban did?

doesn't it seem strange that 70% of the US support the war, and 50% think that saddam had something to do with 9/11....if that 50% had any brains and realized that there is a difference in brown-skinned people, would they still support the war?

i heard on cnn that it was something like 70% support the war. Just the other night i had one of my relatives over who is in the german airforce

and he brought like 10 of his army buddies that are from various countries in europe that are on a training mission. I gathered from most of them that they believed that this was not a war about oil and that saddam does need to be taken out of power. They asked me if i supported the war and i told them yes i support the war but at the same time i think that this should have been handled 10 years ago when saddam was jerking around the UN in the first place.

Thats all.....

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: To all those ignorant war mongering fucking imbred americans

Originally posted by razeagainst

most americans ARE opposed to war, WTO, and the President's policies..

errrrrrrrrrrrp. wrong.

sorry try again.

Archived