TO ALL THE VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.

rebsBK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was a vegetarian for 4 years... until I went to

Germany for two months. If I hadn't ate meat

I would've starved to death. Sorta like now... I

only eat once a day usually... and survive on

liquids so I eat meat to get a little more of what

I need in my daily intake.

It was good while it lasted and when I can be

afford to be picky about what I eat again I'll

definately do it again. Actually, if I didn't smoke

cigarettes I could buy those fancy replacement

foods... then I could be a whole lot more healthy.

Fuck it, I'm self-destructo.

i wasa vegetariab for a little over four years. i started eating meat again cuz i missed the taste. i quit because it started tasting all gross and i did this analysis in my chemistry class where we wrote down everything we ate for two weeks and analyzed our daily intake or whatever. i eat a ton of rice and beans, so i was getting something like 450% of the protein i needed everyday. now i eat meat again, and i'm thinking about going vegan, even if it's just a thinly veiled excuse to actually think about what i'm putting in my body.

question for vegans:

why are you vegan?

because you saw people slaughterting animals-thinking its cruel?/animal rights?/cant eat due to health problems?

and im not vegan. although ive seen those videos of guys skinning pigs while they theyre fullly conscious. yeah, i think its fucked up that they're mutalating them without putting them to sleep first but. i guess that doesnt stop me from eating animals.

when i stopped eating meat i felt a bigger difference in my body. I stopped cos I had to write a paper on factory farming in high school and read into that shit, now thats fucked. 6 years strong, and haven't looked back. And for the meat eaters out there, I almsot hate the preachy, ones as much as you guys. I chose this path, and i could care less what others do.

Originally posted by rebsBK

vegetarian for 4 years stopped, now vegan again...i aint no preachy bitch though.

how many vegans post here??

also, most american beers are vegan.....guiness is not though along with lots of other imported beers...

goin on 6, so its five years for me right now, plus i stopped drinkin soda and carbonation

Archived