To all the black people.

Guest Velvet Jones

Guest Velvet Jones

I've noticed that you get pissed off when someone types the word "nigger," but, at the same time, have no problem when people type "nigga." What the fuck is the difference when it's white people typing both? Seems kind of stupid to me, but hey--I guess I'm not "crunk." Any info on this topic would be "helpful."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to me i could care less!! its all how you say it!! if a white comes up to me and is like whats up my nigga. im kool!!

if a white cats comes up to me and is like whats up nigger, then we got to get active!! most cats that say nigger would never have the balls to say it to a black person anyway!! well not to me atleast!!

come on man where have you been??:D

Guest Velvet Jones
Originally posted by aichs47

to me i could care less!! its all how you say it!! if a white comes up to me and is like whats up my nigga. im kool!!

if a white cats comes up to me and is like whats up nigger, then we got to get active!! most cats that say nigger would never have the balls to say it to a black person anyway!! well not to me atleast!!

come on man where have you been??:D

So what you're saying is that white people have to say "nigger" like black people ("nigga"), right? I don't see the difference between the two. Are you saying that you are intolerant of someone's dialect? Or are they two words with completely different definitions?

what i dont understand is why white people feel the need to say either one. stop pretending to be something youre not god damnit. my black friends call me "nigga" sometimes and im sure they wouldnt trip if i called them nigga too but i dont really feel the need to.... just my oppinion.

Re: jah

Originally posted by aichs47

jah are you a rasta, or you just like those three letters and what it means??:D

cant say im a rasta. i dont believe the basis of rastafarianism (that haile selassei is god). i believe in aspects of it but i dont really take any religions literally. buddhism, in my oppinion is the best belief system because its not a religion, just a belief system, and there is no god, just a teacher.... jah is part of my middle name though (its african). but a lot of rastas do seem a lot more down to earth than other religions. im not going to categorize myself though because i dont follow any religion or belief system fully.

Guest Velvet Jones
Originally posted by PopGunWar

well seeing that im black, i guess i have some say in this.

i just dont care ya know?

say what you want....we still better than yo honky asses at sports.

:golf clap: "We'll" be better at owning professional sports teams, thus making more money and paying "you." And don't get me started on academics...

Hey come on guys wtf? I used to have a black girlfriend!

....used... to have.....

oh....

FUCK THIS!

DOWN WITH NIGGER BITCHES!!!

**Figured I should put in something to keep me from gettin the boot.. any use of the word "nigger" by myself is just residual anger toward one person... I really don't have problems with any black people beside her. Don't hate on me. Hate her for hating on me.

Originally posted by Pistol

if someone calls me a wetback then i get pissed. but if they call me a wetbacc then i'm like wassup my wetter

word, i get white boy,and i'm pissed. but an affectionate 'ey whitey! and i'm coolin. sames goes for gringo, blah blah.......

umm yeah its like when people call me a wog (derogatory slang for italian) but you know when kids come up to me and go "yo wog boy my man" i dont get offended....

what a stupid question.

the white man originally used the word nigger to put down the black person, why they would want to use it i will never know. Just as if any race was to addopt a dregatory term. Its not exactly going to be a step in the right direction. Although i dont agree with the use of the term "brother" either when only refering to a person of the same race, but i wont get in to that now.

Archived