to all STL writers...

Jucerock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just fucking noticed that shit , I'm new to the scene of st.louis( I live in Cahokia), and the Link Is so clean, Ive rode it and not even a tag on their?

forget that... just keep in mind the buff in the metro tunnels is mad fast, for some reason... dont hit any tunnels on the forest park route cause ive hit there two times and the buff went down before i could get flix, word. and about the cops... fuck the cops, i doubt their wastin their time here, if so, i doubt they take this shit seriously, for you HAL, thanks for not lettin my comments run the whole day. for real.

anyone wanna go on some missions with me here in stl, i got a couple of spots askin for a hit. i could use a decent partner every once in a while

if you get caught here in stl, they fukin beat the shit out of you, and then give you like a traffic ticket(not a traffic ticket, but like one) with a date to go to court, i aint bullshittin, it happened to the infamous ***** and thats how come the kings arent around anylonger, at least not as often as it used to. word, theres allota "heroes" in this city that wont hesitate to shoot at you for writin'.

dont you guys notice hoe the saint louis is tagged up everyfuckin where you look with streaks, magnums, griffins, pens, everything, but there aint that much bombin goin on as one would expect. dont get me wrong, i speak cuz i can, i aint givin out my name or anything, but i hold my own in this city get up with bombs, throwies, pieces(i love piecen) an shit. the yards dont attract me though.theyr mad cool, but somethin about it doesnt seem that emotional. back to the topic.... this city could be destroyed if all those dope taggers (these tags i'm seein got allota flow. yknow) would pick up a spray cans and bomb once in a while, or piece, or whatever. is it like this everywhere? i know it aint in south chicago, patterson nj, and puerto rico.

first, i'd like to thank the mods for keeping their eyes on this post... i've already had once spot ruined from this board before.

ink, i'm pretty sure cops patrol this board... i know of a town a tenth the size of st. louis that basically does all their 'research' online.

as far as the metro lines go.... i dont have much motivation cause the lines suck. you cant get anywhere by em except the landing, euclid, and the airport... and they barely have any cars running.

and as far as stl being w/ out that many bombs.... bitching about it isnt going to do anything about it.

yo

vanity, i feel you on that, but i aint bitchin about anything, i'm pointing out an observation. about the metro, it aint much but its good enough we got it goin some places, and more people than you think ride that shit, although the stops are in pretty shitty areas, at least people that just arrive from the airport and take it to go to... lets say Saint Louis Univerity, then theyll see whats up on the walls. you can also go to the union station, downtown, and delmar... vanity, you seem likwe your out more west of the city. yeah... i guess the metro is shitty after all.

its cool to find some news on stl.

i havent really been looking for info, but i know my boy has been talkin about taking a trip up there soon.

i was born in belleville and lived in cahokia for a little while.

the only site ive seen that has flix of stl stuff is the page on artcrimes, but then again like i said, i havent been doing alot of research.

someone gimme a site at my email (xanotherloserx@yahoo.com)

or post it here.

whats the word on the legal/flood wall up there?

and some shit with paint louis?

sorry if im askin too many questions, im just kinda curious.

plo, you dont know what i write, so you cant really speculate where i am (unless you know me.... but please dont say what i do on here, jsut to prove me wrong... i'm aware that it isnt hard to figure out).

and i actually dont live anywhere near st. louis... i jsut visit it very often. planning a trip in a couple weeks, as a matter of fact.

another, there's also the st. louis frieghts site off art crimes, but that's just more of a freight site... there isn't much stl stuff online.

i have a grip of flicks, and have posted the vast majority of them.

i dont think the floodwall is cool to paint anymore although, everytime i go down there to get a looksy there is some wack shit all over the place...there are alot of chill yards to paint so i guess you can do illegals with the same ease as you would a legal

where o where do istart?

flix? stl heads keep it old school and dont post flix on the net, its cheap self-promo, it is, at least for bombin it is. plus i aint got a scanner, and plus most of my flix are my own hits, so if there were a site (which there isnt) on the saint louis scene it would be of a certain 4 specific crews, not everyone... but then again arent most the sites of local cities run like that? that sucks cause you dont see the real deal.

the artcrimes flix are sooooo old, i swear that all the writers in the flix, and the writers in stl cant deny this, they all went on with theyr lives...this means they dont get up AT ALL and havent for about 3 years. who am i to talk? i agree they are legends and are kings here... task stun and wae32 etc... (dont get exited you three, i do look up to your skills) but they are not around so the artcrimes flix dont say shit... and i feel this goes for EVERY CITY thats on the internet.

vanity, i gurantee i dont know you... shit, maybe i do, but here were anonymous just in case.

and about the question on the mural mile.... there is no restrictios on that wall, you can go and paint wherever you want on that loooong ass wall... but shit, as you said, allota toys come around and rag shit up. another fact is that this wall has got maaaad skills all over it, so if you feel the least bit not ready to put a piece or production up just yet, dont go over there to paint, just look. if you are a writer for real, spill your heart out on it, most of the countries dopest and truly dedicated writers have done so. and i suggest yall stop by the stl and pay the mural mile a visit, its the longest legal graffiti wall in the USA and although the actual superfest(whats often called paint louis as well) held yearly has been discontinued for many reasons,nevertheless, many writers come long ways specifically to get a look at this wall, and to paint on it as well.shit... i go there almost everychance i get just to look at the artwork and see such talent up there. name any city in the nation, and i bet theres a dope ass crew up there representin. name a dope ass writer from anywhere... hes representin.

well,artcrimes acts as more of an archive of old stuff than anyhting... you cant expect em to stay consistant w/ the scene in every city... hell, even local sites dont.

and psyko used to run an stl site.

i guess i dont keep it old school..... i have posted stl flicks numerous times on this site. i'm in no crews, and i think i suck.... so i believe i'm fair in what i post. i flick what i find decent or funny. i may be biased in the spots that i frequent, but that's expected.

i dont post that much bombin.. but st. louis doesn't have the greatest bombing scene (though it has picked up considerably).

'STL' is the airport code for Lambert International Airport, located in St. Louis, Missouri. As a result of graffiti writers taking graffiti tours based at Lambert International Airport, this code, STL was incorporated into graffiti writer's lingo, meaning St. Louis. Shaba-daba.;)

...Although its been said...

The Metro is watched like a hawk. I'd heard stories of a Veks peice running on it once, but that I can't confirm. Like people have said its buffed so fast. The only thing to do is basically what injunkie said, look for spots that are hard, or would make no-sense to buff and kill them. Thats all you can do. The tunnels are watched hardcore I'm sure. In fact im sorry for reposting what so many have said.

cmon people, speak up about stl.... hit me up with an email at azwar7@hotmail.com i'd like to meet the local writers

i just moved to the stl about 7 months ago and am gonna stay for, maybe 3 years (who knows) ... yes, you said it! college college college

Archived