TNF HURT YOU BAD......(euro steez for the haters)

Guest imported_sofarok

Guest imported_sofarok

Treathergood.jpg

"Treat Her Like a Prostitute" ZIMS & SKAG.

SuckDontBite.jpg

sjdbi.jpg

"Suck It Just Dont Bite It" ZIMS & SKAG.

zims-skagTrain.jpg

ZIMS & SKAG.

z-s-wc.jpg

ZIMS & SKAG. (chased!)

skag-central.jpg

SKAG. Central Line.

zims-central.jpg

ZIMS. Central Line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by cyzm

are your guys yards really fuckin chill?. cause european writers rock some really big dope shit!!!!!! just wonderng

euro heads are well trained and efficient

dope post sofa

Guest JIB37

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00223095f00000007.jpg'>

say if i went to London or Berlin, what would my chances be of catching something rolling on a passenger train?

In London seeing something like anything of a quality like these would be quite rare (you definitely wouldn't see anything like it EVERY day), but still thousands of times more proabably than in America.

Originally posted by JIB37

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00223095f00000007.jpg'>

In London seeing something like anything of a quality like these would be quite rare (you definitely wouldn't see anything like it EVERY day), but still thousands of times more proabably than in America.

hey man, you should know better dood. shit runs and if you talk to big j you'll see that shit up here... when's tge gonna roadtrip?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

say if i went to London or Berlin, what would my chances be of catching something rolling on a passenger train?

If you spent the day looking hard, you might catch something. One commuter line out of London is running loads of panels at the moment, spend an hour or two at the meain station and you might see about 10 panels roll thru'

Guest SE4_2002

Sofaroking!

Nigga please, i`ve just jizzed over my screen..I was hoping someone was gonna post them..What am I saying EURO TRIANS DON`T COUNT FOR SHIT!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its all about knowing whats happing. If your an active tube writer in London for example then you will know other active writers who will notify you of were and when to see stuff. Just last week on the Circle Line (one of the buiest lines in London) There were 9 different panels on six seperate tubes running for serveral days, Although I doubt that many London writers were aware of this becuse very few actually ride the lines themselves and check stuff out.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Lundunkilla

Its all about knowing whats happing. If your an active tube writer in London for example then you will know other active writers who will notify you of were and when to see stuff. Just last week on the Circle Line (one of the buiest lines in London) There were 9 different panels on six seperate tubes running for serveral days, Although I doubt that many London writers were aware of this becuse very few actually ride the lines themselves and check stuff out.

Who was running my London breadbin..??

Who was running my London breadbin..??

Ride the line and you might see whos up, ya get me bredbin? chah!

Forgot to say that Characters really nice, Reds a strange choice of colour for thr background of a central though. Maybey they Planned those colors for a district?

Guest SE4_2002

eh?? When I have time I do, but I was asking a question cos I didn`t catch them?? And don`t chah me boy.hehe biatch..

Originally posted by head fuck

Fuck the hating, tnf rock harder than most!

Big up!

not to diss my homeland but of late all the euro threads are killin' the rest of the stuff on here[besides that king157 proposal and the cta thread]bump

Archived