Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tits ok, I'll finger it out later...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Smart, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Tits ok, I'll finger it out...

Wisconsin man injured while flipping off trains
    Associated Press
    July 21, 2004

APPLETON, Wis. -- A man in a wheelchair who makes obscene gestures to the crews of passing trains was injured when he got a little too close to one of them, police said.

A gas tank on a train engine clipped the wheelchair of Leland Laird, 54, Tuesday evening, causing him to fall out of the damaged chair and injure his arm, police said.

Laird told officers he has been wheelchair-bound since 1989 when a car he was driving was struck by a train near Fremont.

But that's not the reason he periodically ``flips off'' the trains, Lt. Pat Matuszewski said.

He told police he puts himself where train crews can see him - engineers and conductors consider him a regular - and makes obscene gestures because he is frustrated by their loud horns.

``He lives right near the intersection. That's his way of addressing the loud horns blowing,'' Matuszewski said.

Laird was treated at Appleton Medical Center for an abrasion to his left arm, ticketed as a pedestrian for violating traffic signals, and told to find less dangerous ways to express himself.

---

2. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

maybe he would've heard the train coming in 89 if the horns would've been louder..?

3. TURBO DOG

TURBO DOG Member

he already got fucked over by a train...why is he still fucking with them?? what a fool!! he deserves it acting like an asshole...flicking people off..old fucker had it coming and he got hi...so now i bet he shuts the fuck up! heee haaw!

4. mouthdecay

mouthdecay New Jack

5. IRON HEAD

IRON HEAD Senior Member

Funniest thing i have heard all day...:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

7. krowteN

krowteN Guest

why dosent he just move?

..ummm, thats a rethorical question.

8. rob deer

rob deer Guest

did you somehow steal this post from me?

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't think so... did I?

10. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

you got the three weeks, Smart?

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

AHAHHA, people falling out of wheelchairs is funny

12. dignan

dignan Senior Member

it sucks to be him....damn trains got him again

13. snowkid

snowkid Member

can't this dude back up maybe, five feet...

14. curious

curious Member

15. 40ozbreath

40ozbreath Member

this shit is funny what a dumb shit but hes tight ... fuck the man and say fuck you what ever way you can